Chapter 5. Touching

The next morning when I got to the kitchen JK was already there busy cooking.

Hey good morning what are you doing up so early?

Nothing just helping you, or you don't want me to?

How do I answer that?

Thank you but don't want you to be too tired when you have to practice.

That wouldn't affect me Em.

He hasn't spoken to me like this since I got here but now he is behaving friendly I am more confused now. Guess sleeping on him helped.
I went to help take down some cups for coffee while I was stretching I manage to get two but the others are pushed a little bit to the back so I try stretching some more.
But then I felt JK grab my hip and press his front to my back I almost drop the two cups that I had in my hands as he press me to the counter taking down the other cups I think my heart my just jump out my chest from how hard it's beating I close my eyes after he moves back a little and swallow hard and turn around to face him but when I do he already was at the stove back again like when nothing happened so I decided to just pretend that I didn't just feel him on my back. We continue to work together by then the others came down and we ate together after we were finished I excuse myself to go to my room.

We were having a picnic today. Since the guys are so well known it's hard for them to go out places so everything is delivered so they don't have to leave. We were sleeping outside tonight someone set up tents I had my own since I was the only girl. I decided I would ask the guys about the staff how I don't see any woman later when we were all settled.

I went it my tent to check it out, it was set up with a nice bed on the ground with little lights it look so cute. It was night so the guys had a little fire and we were making barbeque. I decided now was a good time to ask questions that I wanted to know.

So tell me why don't you guys have any females around or on staff at your home? I notice only males come to clean and do Laundry.

The guys went on to tell me stories about what they had to experience in the past when women would come to their homes some of them would dress so reveling and would try to hold onto them and so by the time they were finished I had a horror look on my face the guys notice this and started laughing no wonder the don't allow female here wow.
I am so sorry they had to experience that no wonder they were so cold to me. I got up and give them all little hugs to comfort them but they said that it was in the past.

So I decided to ask them about relationships and so but they said they hardly have time to date with their schedules.

After we finish eating some of the guys said good night and went to their tent...about an hour after that it was me alone sitting at the fire but then jk came out back and sat next to me.

Aren't you cold?

Not really the fire is keeping me warm.

Can I ask you something?

Sure.

Why are you so nice to me now?

First, to be honest, I didn't trust you, I was waiting for the ball to drop and to see if we would be on the news because you give out information about us but as time goes on I realize my mistake. I am sorry Em but with my world, you also be cautious.

Oh my and here I was thinking that you hate me.

Hate is a big word, and no I don't hate you. You are very different from all the girls we have had experience with and I know the guys feel the same way as me now too. You have kind of become one like us.

I looked at him and smile then give him a hug we sat like that and talked for a while then go into our tent.