Chapter 8.

Sexual content below you could skip to the end
*****************************

The next morning I woke up before him and got up as quietly as I could and went in the bathroom to do my business and brush my teeth. Don't want him to see me like this. While I was in the shower shampooing my hair I felt hands rubbing from my breast pinching the nipples then rubbing my tummy. I close my eyes and let out a moan. His had traveled down till he was holding my p**ssy in his hand he give me a little squeeze and his hand travels up again to my breast holding one in each hand pinching the nipples. How did he know what to do I mean I know he has limited sexual experience like me. I only had one partner before him guess it's all about instincts because he is playing my breast like a violin at the moment his front is flush to my back and I could feel him between my legs so I decided to rub all over him like a bitch in heat he groans and lifted one of my legs while positioning his self behind and enter me, I think I just become a moaning mess, he pulls out and lifts me kissing me and walking out the shower and put me down on the sink then push into me hard while kissing me down my neck and then pulling my breast into his mouth and squeezing me with his other hand all while he is pushing into me over and over again. When I came he took a while after and then carry me back into the shower to get cleaned up.

*******************************

We have had sex twice and haven't spoken a word. He took me back to the bed when we dry off I guess it's time to talk but what do I say? Wonder if he feels anything for me? My insecurities are coming back and it's like it's hunting me. I didn't even know he was observing me while we lay facing one another. Maybe I should put on some clothes or maybe pull the blanket on me. I pull the blanket up while he watches me in all his naked glory damn he has a hot body.   

You are so beautiful.

And you are so handsome.

So...

So...

That was amazing...

Yes, it was...

You know since the first day I saw you when you came here I wanted to touch you but then I realise that you might not want that because you didn't know me as yet

Wait...wait...wait...you are telling me that you had these feelings since we met?

Yes...

But you behave so cold towards me I wanted to know what I did to make you behave like that? Everyone else was nice to me except you.....

Well, I did explain about my trust issues and I guess it was because I like you.

Do you like me?? But you know that you cannot be in a relationship you are loved by so many if people or your fans know it will be a big problem.

I know but I can't help how I feel so, for now, we will have to keep it between us ok not even the guys can know ok.

Do you want to keep me a secret? Are you ashamed of me because I am different from you? Or that I am not a celebrity? Well, that hurts!

No! It's not like that, I am not ashamed of you and you are different that is what makes you stand out from rs, and being a celebrity or not does ct my feelings. You are you and that is what I like.  He took some time to get the right words but his English is good enough for me once we understand each other.

Wouldn't everyone want to know where we are? It's almost time to go to the kitchen.        

Not really because it's early they would now be getting up too.
I would go change and meet you downstairs ok.
He pull me closer to him and kiss me I kiss him back letting my hands rub all over that I can meet I then grab him in my hand he was already hard I give him a to pump pp and let go.

If we start now, we will be missed so maybe be later I could make it up to you?

I would be looking forward to it.

He then got up with one last peek on the lips he left I got up and put on some clothes and then left to go to the kitchen.

When I got there he was already there guess the others have not come down as yet so he kiss my lips and went on to making eggs while I look at him over his shoulder. He would hold me every chance he has, he used to do it even though the others came down when they weren't looking.

******************************
Wo,  it's getting spicy lol... if jungkook read this he would surely blush lol... anyways tell me what you think of their relationship