Chapter 9

By the end of the day. I think we were both emotionally drained from all the flirting and touching so here I am getting ready for bed more like not ready at all as I climb in bed naked I have given jk the extra key so he can come in when the others went to sleep.
They were practicing a new song but I told them that I am going up to bed because I am tired.

*****************************
Sexual content below!!

I must have fallen asleep because I am having a beautiful dream.
In my head it jk coming up my sheets kissing my legs till he meets my pu**y and then licking and sucking me pulling my cl*t into his mouth I let out a moan and he keeps sucking then realize it's not a dream he is eating me out like there is no tomorrow I grab his hair and lifted my hips as he continues to lick and suck me then he comes up my body kissing my tummy and then sucking my breast holding them together and sucking one after the other. He then meets my lips kissing me so hard I grab on to him wrapping my legs around his waist pulling him closer to where I wanted him he took his time as he ease into me we were both groaning. He moves slowly it's like we are trying to make it last because we are both at our peak. We both came hard but wasn't finished as yet he got up and pull me to the edge of the bed spreading my legs as he enter me again this time it wasn't slow but hard as he pound into me... I was grabbing the sheets so tight then he flip me over putting my ass in the air as he give me a quick spank and then enter me again so hard it knocked the breath out of me...he was giving it to me so hard and I was enjoying every minute of it...when we finish we both collapse on the bed he on top my back...then he got up and I crawl up the bed and he came up behind me hugging me so tight and we fell asleep like that but before I was in deep sleep I heard him say he loved me. Was that just a dream or my over-tired mind playing tricks on me?