Chapter 4 Getting to know!

It's been a week since I have been here and so far it's been great the guys are awesome. Especially Jhope, Jin, and V.
They have made my stay worth it.

It's early in the morning and I am in the kitchen I am surprised that some of the guys would wake up early just to help and keep me company we would talk and share our experiences make crazy jokes about our worst moments and so. All except one person would be open to me. It's starting to bother me now but I don't know how to ask him to plain out about it.

So we just ignore each other and behave like everything is alright.

Today the guys are practicing some dance moves so I am just watching and enjoying the show.

But then that somebody fall while trying to make a spin, I didn't know I was running to him until I was there asking if he was alright. I mean come on it's The JK with sexy moves. while I got ser I held his hand for the first time while he looks at me strangely. He said he was ok but shake me off like I am a bug. I got angry and told them that I would be going to my room.

Some of them look like they wanted to say something but change their minds.

I went up to my room took a shower and lay down in bed thinking about why he is behaving the way he is. It's like he hates me. But what have I ever done to him? For him to feel that way or maybe I am just overthinking the situation I twist and turn and then decide to take a nap.

I must have fallen asleep because someone is knocking on the door. I ask for them to come in while trying to rub the sleep from my eyes.

Hey Em the guys and I are going to watch a movie wanna come? It was Jimin.

Oh alright let me just get my phone and we can go.

He waited patiently at the door for me then we went to the movie room which was a set of couches

Jimin took his seat and the only remaining place left was next to jungkook I was debating whether I should just forget about the movie and go back to my room but then everyone was watching me so I give a weak smile and when and sit next to him.

It was a beautiful movie but halfway through I couldn't keep my eyes open and fell asleep.

I don't know how long I was asleep but when I woke up I was lying halfway on jungkook body my head was close to his belly and my legs were folded up as I hug his waist when I look around everybody was sleeping so I took a chance and look up to see if he was sleeping also, he was! thank god! one of his hands was above his head while the other was rested on the top of the couch back.

How did he allow me to sleep on him maybe he fell asleep too but I don't know how we ended up in that position, I tried to move very slowly as to not wake him but I felt his hand grab me pulling my body flush on him. What is he doing? Gosh, his body feels so good beneath me, mouthed what's the matter? But he was looking from my eyes to my lips, I was doing the same too but someone coughed, and that broke the spell that we were under this time when I try to get up he let me.

My heart was beating so fast I look over my shoulder and saw he was looking at me so I walked faster when I meet my room I close the door and brace my back against it.

What would he have done if someone didn't cough gosh he is confusing me. He was always distant why did he behave like that just now. I went to the bathroom wash my face then lay down on the bed thinking about him.

After turning and twisting for a while I put on some music and fall asleep.   

Because it is too hard to get a certain someone out of my head!