Chapter 13

He is most definitely my Euphoria!!!
*******************************

I was watching tv when the guys came in giving me shy looks oh my god did they hear me. Then Jhope came close and whisper a screaming sound in my ears. Wow, let the ground open up and swallow me they heard us. I sit and took a pillow and cover my face. Jk came and remove the pillow while laughing It was a shame to watch them now.

Then Rm spoke up telling me that they have to perform in two days so they will be busy.

During those two days, I try to be helpful as I can prepare their lunches water, and so on...the worked hard.

I was told I could go but had to travel in a different car to the center.

When I meet I was taken backstage where I met the guys I give them all little hugs and a kiss on the cheek as jk and I don't want to draw any attention to us.
I was then taken into a booth where I can see the entire stage it was an out-of-the-world experience watching their performances.

My guy was showing a lot of his body it was so amazing to watch them.

It took hours for them to finish and were so tired. I didn't once leave my booth because I don't want to distract them or draw attention to myself.

When it was finished the guys were so tired and lay flat under the stage I try helping by giving rubs and water and being there for them.

When it was time to leave again I was in another vehicle I meet before them and changed and wait for them.

When they got home they looked like they had been hit by a bus. They do give their all...

I went with jk to his room making a warm bath for him and helping him wash and dry and then I hold him and walk to his bed I have never slept in his room so I got up to leave when he asked me to stay.

I climb in bed with him and hold him while both of us fall asleep.