Chapter 7 Feelings

It was beginning to be a daily routine for me and Jk in the morning he would be in the kitchen when I woke up in the mornings and we would talk laugh and he would touch me every time he has a chance. At one time he even kisses my cheek I was so shocked that I stammer when I try to formulate a question in my nonexisting brain at that moment. He just laugh at my reaction.
We have become close and share a lot about ourselves.
And to be honest I am getting to like him maybe a little more than like because he has consumed my heart that I cannot help the way I am feeling but I don't know how he sees me, maybe to him I am just a friend or I don't know what to think at the moment because it's becoming hard to resist him.

I have been speaking with people from my side and they have agreed to give me a month more to spend here but now I am doubting my decision to stay because I don't want to get heartbroken. How could someone like him want someone like me? By the end of that debate, I decided that I would take a chance even if it means being rejected and broken-hearted.

******************************
Sexual content below is d at your own risk.

He came to drop something in my room at the same time I was coming out of the bathroom with a towel...he froze...so did i...then I walked slowly up to him he keeps backing away till his back hit the door I press close to him and lock the door...he closes his eyes and breath in very hard then I kiss his neck...and move up to his ear...and then his cheek I look up into his eyes he was watching me and I inch closer and peek his lips...he didn't react at first so I went to pull away but he grabs my waist and pull me so close to him and kiss me so hard...I kissed him back then his hands slide down to my ass and my hand goes around his neck he lifted me and I wrap my legs around him as he carry me over to the bed and lay on top of me while he kissed me and then move down my neck I let out a moan...he raises his head and looked at me...so I started thinking maybe he doesn't want me so I asked him...are you sure you want to do this? Do u want me? He didn't reply he just kissed me back again...so I put my hands under his shit and start pulling it up he lifted his hand so I could take it off...by now my towel had come undone he press his chest close to me while kissing me...god it felt so good in an instant he left my lips and pull off his pants and came back kissing me then down my neck and then suck my breast into his mouth...god!...I flip him over so I was on top of him and kissed from his neck down his body...then took him in my mouth...the sound he made...gosh making me want to ride him hard...then he pulled me up so fast and was on me again kissing my lips the next I know he is pushing into me gosh he is big stretching me I feel so full...finally he started moving so I wrap my legs around him as he rides me so hard then flips me over on my stomach pulling me on all four as he pounds into me from behind...then flips me over again and f**k me so hard... I started screaming cause I am so close to cumin then it happens but he continues to work me gosh it was amazing!! When we are finished he kiss me so hard and hold me so close like he never wanna let me go. We lay like that and fall asleep.