Chapter 10.

It's been like a dream for the past week spending the nights with jk getting to know him making love with him. I just don't wanna wake up.

I was in the kitchen morning and RM was already there. He came up behind me while I was at the counter and whisper in my ears.

I wanna test a theory out.

Before I could respond he turn me around so fast and lifted me on the counter stepping between my legs. I was so shocked that I rested my hand on his chest trying to push him away.

By then I didn't even realize that Jk had met him pulling him away and standing in front of me.

She is mine, he said don't touch her like that!

Then he turn around and kissed me with his tongue and everything in front of all of them.

All the while I was still in shock mode.

So why are you guys keeping it a secret then? That means we all have a chance with her if you will not acknowledge your relationship with her also you have known us so long why did are you hiding it??!!

It'ssusiness and since when do I have to tell you everything??

Rm looked hurt.

Jeezzz I am sorry ok!! She means a lot to me and I don't want to hide her but I have no choice when it comes to our career it will affect all of us!

You know it will affect all of us so why keep it a secret?

Because I don't know how to tell all of you!!

By then every one of them was looking at us! I lower my eyes to the floor I can feel the tears coming I don't want to hurt any one of them.

Will you accept our relationship RM? We will keep it away from the public eye. It will be among you guys alone for now ok?

It hurts that you could think we would keep you guys apart but yes it will be between us alone because we don't know what will happen if Army gets to know they will look so deep into her past and it could hurt the both of you ok?
And I am sorry for what I just did Em I just wanted to see how he will react if he would tell us about the two of you because we have noticed but were waiting on him or you to tell us.

It's ok I understand. I said