Chapter 15

It has been a week since I left...

One long week...

One hard week...

One heartbroken week...

I haven't heard from any of the guys since they don't have any way to contact me...

So here I am getting home from work...
I am staying with my mom since I got back a little company is good...

We were in the swing outside when I saw a black car pull up...

When the door opened my jaw hit the ground coming out of the car is no other than jk and the guys!!!

How did they find me??? Then I look at my mom she was smiling god she know!! She sold me out!! I forget the guys had her number when I was staying with them.

They came in before I could say anything I was gang hugged then jk pry the guys off me while trying to hug and kiss me. Holding me so tight the other guys came and hug me over him it's like they don't care once they made sure it was me I was laughing and crying at the same time when they all let go. I had to ask.
What are you all doing here? Jk, what are you doing here? I thought we had finished when I left.

How can we be finished when I love you em!

I was looking at him thinking if I am dreaming.

I love you too but that does not solve our problems and situations.

Well to be honest we have done a lot of work thanks to RM and the guys my company has decided to acknowledge our relationship.

Also, he got down on one knee...oh my god no!! I am dreaming!!!

Will you marry me? I know we have a long way to go but I cannot live without you this week has been the hardest of my life. And I cannot picture another day without you.

Yes!!! I said while crying he got up put the ring on my finger and lift me spinning me around. Just he put me down I was grabbed by the others getting hugs and kisses on the cheek.

My mom was crying with me, I cannot believe this is happening.

But what will happen to your fans? How will they take it??

Don't worry about that its a surprise.

*******************************
One week later.

I was back to where it all began the guys had a private jet so we spent some time with my mom and left two days after since the guys have busy schedules.

They have another concert tomorrow so I am with them as the practice.

The next day same as before I was escorted by a separate car but I don't mind this time I dressed up because they said I would be in the VIP. I was excited.
After I finished wishing them luck I went to the VIP section I was in the first seat close to the stage.
The show started and I watch dance and cheer for them and when it was almost finished they said they had to make an announcement one of the staff came to get me and took me up the stage I was confused because what was I doing here...then I say all the guys lined up...and jk started talking...

Hello I know that you guys are dying to know our announcement but today it's personal I know I have a lot of female fans but everybody does find love right? The crowd yell yes! Ok so I have found my soul mate and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. Do any of you think I should make the final move? The crowd cheer yes!!! So would you like to meet her?? Yes, the said!! The staff member then give me a little shove since I was rooted in place... so here we go help me call her EMMY!! the crowd replied by shouting my name I walk slowly to him while he had his hand out waiting for me to meet him. My heart was hammering so hard...when I meet him he then again went down on one knee. The crowd made an awww sound tears were falling from my eyes now.
Emmy the love of my life would you marry me?

Yes

What did you say I don't think everybody heard...

YES!!!

At that moment the entire place started cheering I know a lot of girls are crying but....he is all mine!!! Then some staff members came out with a veil putting it on my head with a table and a big book for us to sign our names.

More the crowd cheered because they were experiencing one of the biggest global superstars marrying in front of them. We sign the book then the crowd was chanting for us to kiss and he kissed me while the other guys came around us when we break apart giving a big group hug while I was in the middle... jk then when on to signing and dancing euphoria
It was one of the most precious memories that I will keep in my heart forever.

At the end of the song, he lift me off the stage while the crowd cheered.
And that is the beginning of our journey together...

Love happens when you least expected it to... to who you least expected it to happen with...

The End...

*************************** So it finished hope you enjoy the book...did it finish too fast?? Lol, I was enjoying it also!!

Awww sorry for all those that jump the juicy chapters.