Chapter 6. Connections

Today we all were filming for the day of what we usually do and how our culture and food differ. It was a packed day.

It was not stated that I was staying with them because the manager and producer of their company didn't want their fans to slander them or me so that was kept as a secret.

It was the end of the day and we were all exhausted so Jin suggested that we all have a beer to cheer us up. So here we are with beds on the floor with music and sipping on our beers laughing as suga gives us some crazy dance moves.

It was a wonderful event until we all got drunk and fell asleep on the beds that were made up on the floor. I didn't even know I passed out until I woke up the next morning squish between Jimin and jk. Jk was at my front and Jimin at my back both were hugging me tight I try wiggling out but I felt Jimin throw his leg over me and jk pulling me tighter to his chest I decided to peep the others the was out cold as well hugging each other too so I guess it's not that bad I am in the middle of this although I could feel their body imprinted on me. So how do I get out? With no way to move, I decided to close my eyes back and sleep when I woke up again it was just me and RM but he was far from me still sleeping guess everybody else is awake. I decide to get up and go take a shower and then go to the kitchen.

When I came down back everyone was there.
But what was weird is that two certain someones were acting funny so I decided to tell them it was ok and put them out of their misery.

Jimin look guilty while jk looked pleased with himself.

Later that day we went to some of the different museums although all of us could not be together the guys were well dressed up so nobody could recognize them and only a few people were in the museum when we enter the closed doors to allow us some amount of privacy. It was awesome.

After that, the guys took me to a park

After that, the guys took me to a park. The rides were crazy I was screaming my lungs out while they laughed at me.

It was a beautiful day but when we got home and I check my time left to spend with them it hurt because I am not getting attached and time is running out.