Chapter 3 The Interaction

I didn't want to get up but Mr.Wang did say to prepare food for them in the morning so I got up and took a nice hot shower and put on a shirt with shorts. I am not a make-up kind of girl so I just add some eyeliner and light lipstick and left my room in search of the kitchen since I wasn't given a tour.

 I am not a make-up kind of girl so I just add some eyeliner and light lipstick and left my room in search of the kitchen since I wasn't given a tour

After a long search, I found the kitchen. I did ask that it be stocked with things from my hometown.

The kitchen was amazing so I started gathering things that I need to make the dishes

The kitchen was amazing so I started gathering things that I need to make the dishes. I haven't seen anyone as yet guess they are still asleep. So I got busy.

It's been an hour and a half and I am almostffinishedng the food on the table.

I went back into the kitchen to tidy up while doing the dishes I felt someone behind me and was startled when I turn around it was V. I had my hand to my chest.

He puts both of his hands up. And in broken English he said

"Morning sorry didn't mean to scare you"
I give him a small smile.
"It's alright. Where are the others?"

He looks like he doesn't understand me so I repeat what I said only slowly. He then told me that they will be here soon.

I then turn around and continue doing the dishes almost finish I don't know why but they make me nervous.

As soon as I finish a couple of minutes pass then the others come in although my eyes follow one of them, in particular, he seems to be looking at me in the same way.

We say good morning then I attempt to explain the dishes from our culture. But with all their eyes on me, my heart started beating fast. While I was explaining I notice RM translating then he said we can all sit.

But all they sit around me making me even more nervous than I hardly ate. They commented on how it was delicious and how they enjoy it. And that they will share some of their dishes at lunch.

We all clean up together then RM said he will give me a tour. While the others disappear. He didn't talk much he showed me the gym, swimming pool, game room, and the room where they watch movies it's like their own cinema.

He then took me back to my room saying his goodbyes.

I was deciding what I would do today when jhope came and asked if I wanted to go play at the pool. I let out a little squeal telling him I would love to. My attitude made him laugh too. I had to blink damn he is so handsome.

He give me some time to change and then we were off.

In my mind, I am thinking that Mr.Wang said to keep a distance but he did invite me, right? So I am not doing anything wrong.

When I arrive at the pool I notice all the guys were there. Soaking wet I swallow hard.

This is going to be difficult although the were dress the water left little to your imagination. My eyes were looking at the one guy in particular.

I am wondering why I am drawn to him.

I dressed modestly because I don't want to be disrespectful as I don't know them much and the way they look at me is kind of weird

I got into the water and began to swim. When I turn around to go back the other way.

There is jungkook the guy that I cannot keep my eyes off.

The guy that seems to be having the same problem as me.

I give him a shy smile while I swam away only to be pulled down in the water by a playful jhope the others were laughing as I let out a coughing fit while jhope tap my back.

Ohh so this is how he wants to play.

I then duck under the water swam around him and pull him back under.

He was too busy laughing to notice my evil intent.

So when he surface it was my time to laugh.

When he comes up I am already swimming to the end of the pool getting away but the V grabs me around the waist and we both went tumbling back into the water.

I was laughing so hard that tears were coming out of my eyes.

All the guys played with me except one, he just sit at a distance observing us all.
I was told that he was the funniest so why is he keeping such a distance? Hmmm like I would bite him.

I didn't allow that to bother me as I continue to have fun with the others.

By the time we finish playing we were tired the guys ordered food since we were too lazy to cook.

We ate and then went to our rooms.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

What do you think is the reason for kooky weird behavior towards Em?