Chapter 12

Above is a song that has such good lyrics!!! Ohhh and i found this sexy picture!!!*********************

*********************

Once everyone know about us it was some what a relief but i know we still have a long road as i don't fit into his life.

We were sitting watching tv.

With me leaning next to him on the couch. I felt hungry so I told jk.

I am hungry sweety...

Hmmm want me to fill you up??he said damn I was looking at him wide eyes while he started laughing gosh jk taking dirty so I decide to be a bad girl and play along with him.

Aww baby you can fill me up any time you want.

Now he stop laughing and pick me up I started laughing as he took two steps at a time to get to my room. When we got there he brace me on the door kissing me hotly and then throw me on he bed while he started stripping damn I didn't want to miss a moment as each pieces of clothing revile his muscles and sexy abs! Wow and he is all mines at least for the moment of time!!

He then started pulling at my clothes to get me naked I let him undress me as he run his hand up my body. Did I say I was hungry lol damn I will get my full first food later! He climb up the bed and started touching me all over I was doing the same then he flip me over rubbing my ass as he rub his self on me. Damn that is hot!

Fast and hard baby!!  

I don't mind once he full me up as promise.

He then push into me giving me a little spank then lean forward pulling my back flush against his front as he hold my breast and f**k me so hard I think I started seeing stars. He then turn me around back and lay me down kissing me and sucking my breast all the while rubbing my p***y then he lift my legs over his shoulder and ride me so hard that I was screaming his name.  I just hope the other guys don't hear us.

He continue to ride me and then touch my clit rubbing it just he touch me I scream again as I came he came a little while after me. When he was finish we were both breathing hard. Well that is one way to be fill I said breathy then push him back down on the bed climbing on him saddling his waist he smirks at me knowing my intent... I then started kissing him and down his neck while I rub him getting him hard again. It didn't take long and I position myself and rode him just like how he rode me hard and fast I then came up in a squatting position and work from the tip of him till to the base fast and hard. By the time we finish I fell asleep hugging him to me.

Jk went to get food because I could smell it in my sleep but my body wouldn't move I groan. While he laugh at my behaviour.

Because I was so lazy to get up he fed me I made sure to ask him to use his fingers so I could lick them when he finishes. After I finish eating I decide to go take a shower.

Jk said that the had a meeting so he left while i take a shower we both know that if he stay that it would be more than a shower. 

************

Blushing.....hope you enjoy give me a star if you enjoy!!!