Chapter 1 The Reply to My Application!!

He was a global superstar.
Emmy was sent to share her Culture with seven hot men. She never expected to fall for him and never thought he could ever want anything other than a fling.
What will happen when two different personalities meet? 
What will happen when their secret is out?
How could a love so wrong feel so right? 

*************

This book is not edited so please forgive my errors.
Also leave a comment so I could improve my writing!
Hope you enjoy this book. It's somewhat a fantasy that the Army might wish to experience right? Although we know the are out of reach and maybe would never meet them.
But a girl can always dream!!

************ 

Emma POV

It was raining so hard damn isn't August supposed to be sunny??

Today is the day that I will be leaving my shitty home town too, for a eighteen hour flight for a job, more like sharing my food and culture with a group of singers.

I heard or from my research that they are one of the biggest boy groups and global superstars.

The job was suggested by the President of my country and theirs. I only have to keep up with them for a month. I think I could make it right? It can't be that hard. So here I am on a plane to a place with a language that I only know a few words to, when that was brought up I was told that I would have translators if necessary. So I give it a go.

As the plane lands and I exit I hope that my experience will be worth all the sacrifices of leaving my old life and family behind to a world that I never could imagine stepping into.

As I collected my suitcase and walk out I saw a guy dressed in black with black glasses with a sign with my name on it "Emmy"
I walk towards him and he says hello well here it goes time to meet these superstars!!

*************************
Every girl has a fantasy! What's yours??
Hope you liked my first chapter!! Next one would be the meeting! 

Thank you for reading my book!! P
lease comment and leave a vote!!!

Read how Jk fall in love with Emmy!!

RM did say that jk would be the first to marry...lol