chapter 11 // milkshakes

SAM

We knew Ponyboy's door would be open, so we snuck in, hoping Darry and Soda were fast asleep. We slowly walked up the stairs trying not to make any noise. Johnny opened Ponyboy's door and went inside to wake him up, while I waited outside. A few minutes later him and Ponyboy emerged out of the room. Ponyboy nodded at me as if to ask if I was okay. I nodded and smiled back. We crept back down the stairs and I really hoped tonight would be fun.

I was so glad me and Pony didn't have to pretend to be just friends in front of Johnny, not that we were all over each other the whole time, but it was just nice knowing we had the option to be close. The only sounds were our footsteps on the hard path. It was pitch black and I was shivering from the cold. I was wearing Ponyboy's jacket. I still had it from the day those soc boys poured water all over me.

Even though it was the middle of the night we were all kinda hungry so we agreed to go to one of the 24 hour diners. When we got there, barely anyone was there, just a few drunk people trying to sober up I guess. We sat in an empty booth and talked about what to order. We all told the tired waitress we wanted milkshakes.

After about 15 minutes the waitress came back with all three of our milkshakes. Ponyboy sat beside me with his arm around me, while we were facing Johnny. We all talked and laughed and it felt like there was no one else around us. We knew we would all be tired tomorrow, but we didn't care. Right now, I was happy. I wanted to stay like this forever. Sitting in this booth, laughing at random things with the faint sound of music and chatter in the background, my head resting on Ponyboy's shoulder.

Johnny went out to smoke but me and Pony stayed.
"You know, you look real good in my jacket." He whispered in my ear.
"I know", I looked up at him and smirked. He paused and just looked at me.
"Fuck Sam, you don't know what you do to me." He leaned in closer and kissed me. His hand was moving it's way up my thigh and once again, he started to move down to my neck. But this time, I didn't care. There was almost no one else in the diner anyway. One of my hands was in his hair and one was holding onto the table. My head was thrown back and his hands were now up my shirt. We both wanted more and if we weren't in a diner I would've let him fuck me right there and then.
"Hey guys are you ready to-" Johnny started. I pushed Ponyboy off me and crossed my arms, as I guiltily smiled.
"Hi." We both said.
"You even gave her a hickey?" Johnny said and Ponyboy looked proud. "You do know the gang are gonna ask about that Sam."
I looked up at Ponyboy, and now he looked a little less proud and a little more guilty.

Ponyboy had his hand in my back pocket when we walked home. We all went back to my house because my dad wouldn't be home until morning and we didn't want to risk waking Soda and Darry up. Me and Ponyboy sat on my bed and Johnny sat in my chair. I stood up and looked through my wardrobe for my pyjamas. Once I found them, I took off my top and Johnny slapped his hands over his eyes quicker than lightning.
"Sam! We're right here!" He shrieked.
"Yeah so?" I replied, now taking my jeans off.
"Yeah so?" Ponyboy said as well.
"Well I mean it's fine for Ponyboy to see", he started, "because he's like your boyfriend or whatever."
"He's not even my boyfriend yet. And what if... we went skinny dipping? What would you do then?" I asked.
"Okay we're getting off topic, I'm gonna go make toast." He said.
He walked into the door on his way out.

Ponyboy was just staring at me with his mouth wide open. I finished getting changed and walked over to him. I hopped onto him and he fell back on the bed. Each one of my legs were either side of his. I leaned down so my lips met his.
"Sam?"
"Hm?"
"You are so insanely beautiful."

I smiled and planted soft kisses down along his neck, and with just that, he was hard. I moved down his body until I was kneeling on the floor and he was sitting on the edge of the bed. I nodded at him to ask if I could do this and he nodded back. God, I really hope Johnny doesn't walk in now. I unzipped his pants and I could already tell my throat would be sore after this. I spat in my hand and started stroking his cock. He threw his head back and I now had my mouth around it. I started to bob my head slightly which made him groan loud enough for Johnny to hear. Tears began streaming down the side of my face from trying not to gag. I lightly moaned and within a few minutes I could feel his hot cum running down my throat as he tensed.
He zipped up his pants and pulled me up from the ground. I pulled him down by his shirt so I could kiss him.
"Now you know what you taste like." I whispered. I got up and walked out into the sitting room, Ponyboy following behind me.

Johnny was sitting on the couch watching tv.
"Hi." I said quickly and rushed to the kitchen to get water.
"Hey Johnnycake" I heard Ponyboy say giddily.
When I came back into the sitting room I plopped myself down beside Ponyboy.
"So," Johnny looked at me, "he's not your boyfriend, but ya blow him." He teased.
I looked up at Ponyboy, "Why were you so loud?" I huffed.
"That's your fault, love." He replied.
I crossed my arms, and I could feel my cheeks going red at the fact he called me 'love'.