Chapter 8

The silver-gray car drove all the way to the vicinity of University A, Jiang Chenming looked at the school gate getting closer, and was too embarrassed to let Mo Lingqiu send him in.

“Teacher Mo, I can just get under the school gate.”

“Which dormitory building do you live in?” Mo Lingqiu drove slowly.

“Building 21.” Jiang Chenming was afraid that Mo Lingqiu would not be clear, and then explained, “Go upstairs in the infirmary.”

“Is it convenient to move out? If it is not convenient…” Mo Lingqiu thought about it, but still felt that it would not be good for students to move out of the dormitory.

Although the issue of instability in estrus caused him a headache, but… Bao Wen didn’t say that ordinary inhibitors could not be used, he could try it first.

“Convenient.” Jiang Chenming interrupted Mo Lingqiu, “I wanted to ask the teacher if you want to live with me, but when I think about it, it’s far away, and it feels inconvenient for you to go to and from get off work.”

Mo Lingqiu didn’t say a word. He vaguely remembered that the night he first estrus, Jiang Chenming asked the driver to drive to the “Shihao Garden”. The wealthy and expensive people may not be able to afford it, but they must have enough contacts and certain rights in their hands.

“Teacher Mo.” Seeing Mo Lingqiu didn’t speak, Jiang Chenming boldly called him again.

Mo Lingqiu leaned against the school gate and stopped: “What’s the matter?”

“Teacher Mo, are you doing anything tonight?”

“No.” Because he had agreed to get the medical report with Bao Wen today, he finished what he was supposed to do during the day.

“Then why don’t we go to dinner now? I’ll treat.” Jiang Chenming felt that since we are going to live together, is it better to have a meal first?

Mo Lingqiu looked at the school gate in front of him, then at the lively snack street not far away, and nodded: “Where to eat?”

When Jiang Chenming saw a play, he suggested, “There is a very good Chuan Chuan shop. Teacher, would you like to go?”

“Are you driving?” Mo Lingqiu asked again.

“Just in front of the snack street, the car…may be inconvenient.”

Snack Street is the only lively place to eat near A University. When students are tired of the school cafeteria, they will go to Snack Street to find fresh food. Because the things sold here are cheap and big, they are very popular with students, and the business is even hotter in the evening. The road is not spacious, everyone is walking, and driving is definitely not possible.

Mo Lingqiu has also been to the snack street several times and knows the situation there: “Then I will drive the car to the parking garage.”

Jiang Chenming suddenly remembered that he hadn’t changed his basketball uniform, and hurriedly said: “Teacher, I will get off here first. I will go back and change my clothes. We will meet at the school gate in a moment?”

Mo Lingqiu looked at his dress and nodded when he thought that he had been taken to the clinic suddenly.

With permission, Jiang Chenming immediately opened the door and got off the car, rushing back to the dormitory.

There was only Fatty in the dormitory. As soon as he saw Jiang Chenming coming back in a hurry, he asked, “Hey? Didn’t you go on a date?”