Extra 2

Mo Lingqiu’s morning sickness is more serious, especially after the start of school A, sometimes just sitting in the office, will suddenly feel a nausea.

I don’t want to eat the things used to like very much. When see chicken, duck and fish meat, just feel sick when smell it.

Jiang Chenming didn’t worry about him. He ran to the South Campus as soon as the training was over every day. Because he ran too hard, he was discussed for a while by the students in the forum of A University.

At this time, there is still a red post on Forum A, with the title of “All the warriors who clicked in, about the story that the two had to tell”.

Owner:

First of all, hold fists to the grandfathers who enter the building and call you warriors respectfully.

The thing is like this. The original poster has dealt with Teacher Mo for a while, and once admired and liked him very much for a while, but after learning about him and that Jiang Xiaocao from the physical education department, the original poster decisively let go.

Because Mr. Mo is regarded as an “old acquaintance”, the host can also be regarded as an understanding of Mr. Mo.

It is precisely because of understanding that some strange things have been discovered recently.

The first thing: Teacher Mo has always liked spicy food, especially the spicy skewers stalls on the snack street, but haven’t seen Teacher Mo recently, which is a bit abnormal.

The second thing: Mr. Mo has not been to Canteen A since the beginning of this semester. With his frugal and troublesome personality, Mr. Mo has always been a frequent visitor to the canteen. It is true that he has not been to the canteen for a month. Unreasonable and very abnormal.

The third thing: Jiang Xiaocao will bring Mr. Mo with meals every day, rain or shine, I am moved to see it. And what Mr. Mo is wearing these days is not a shirt! Occasionally when passing by Mr. Mo’s office, I heard Jiang Xiaocao asking Mr. Mo “Do you feel uncomfortable” and “Do you still want to vomit?” My heart “thumped”. Things are not simple and extremely abnormal.

So to sum it up, I have a terrible idea, we have no evidence, and we dare not say it.

1L: Since ancient times, the first floor belongs to the original poster, dd, two warriors come here and let me make fun of it.

2L: Too long to watch.

3L: Too long plus one, so what is the result? Goodbye without saying.

4L: The two warriors, please stay, don’t leave in such a hurry!

5L: So is it pregnant?

6L:? ? ? The upstairs is too bold.

7L: True or false? Who is pregnant?

8L: 7L be sober, there is only one Omega here, who else is pregnant?

9L: …I have to admire 5L, my dear friend and I thought of going together.

Since then, the Forum of Colonel A has started, and the news that Mo Lingqiu is pregnant has spread more and more widely, and it soon reached Mo Lingqiu’s ears.

Yang Sheng and Liao Nan, two big five and three thick Alphas, stood in Mo Lingqiu’s office. Yang Sheng, a lively and outgoing personality, asked loudly, “Mr. Mo! Are you pregnant?”

Mo Lingqiu held the pen’s hand and said, “…how do you know?”

“The whole school knows it!” Yang Sheng said without exaggeration. “Someone in the school forum opened a post, and we only knew it after seeing the post.”