Chapter 18

Putting down the empty cup in his hand, Jiang Chenming took the phone and patted the person next to him: “I’m leaving now.”

“Huh? You left so early?”

“Drink too much and feel uncomfortable.” Jiang Chenming waved his hand and walked straight out.

Mo Lingqiu rarely took the initiative to call him. He was a person who didn’t like to trouble others, so Jiang Chenming intuitively felt what had happened.

Withdrawing from the lively atmosphere of the restaurant, Jiang Chenming stood on the side of the road and answered the phone: “Hey, Teacher Mo.”

“Jiang Chenming?” Mo Lingqiu’s voice was not on the other end of the phone.

“…Who?”

“It’s me, Fannian, where are you now?” Fannian’s tone sounded a little anxious.

“I’m in a restaurant near the school.”

“That’s right, you come soon, we are in the back alley of the Chuan Chuan store where you ate last time, in the owner’s house.” Fan Nian reminded, “Remember to take inhibitors when you come, and Qiu is in estrus. "

Jiang Chenming held the phone tightly, ran away, rushing all the way to the Chuanchuan shop.

When he appeared in Chuanchuandian sweating profusely, the boss recognized him at a glance and quickly led the people out of the Chuanchuandian’s back door.

Fan Nian stood at the door with an anxious look. When he saw Jiang Chenming, he seemed to grab a life-saving straw: “Hurry up…hurry up and see him!”

“Doctor Fan, you go back first, you are here…” Jiang Chenming was afraid that he would be too nervous to release the pheromone, and then Fan Nian would also be implicated.

Fan Nian nodded. He knew he could not stay here, but he had requirements of Jiang Chenming: “You…you take him back.”

Mo Lingqiu is a person with strong self-esteem. Whether it is going to estrus outside or borrowing someone’s home, this is something that the other party absolutely doesn’t want to happen, and what can be avoided must be avoided as much as possible.

Jiang Chenming solemnly promised: “I will take him back immediately, thank you Dr. Fan.”

Fan Nian was silent for a moment, leaving a sentence “Take care of him”, and quickly left here.

“Then I will go now, you are… busy.” The boss smiled at Jiang Chenming, “Tell me if you can help me.”

Jiang Chenming thanked him, and after the boss left, he opened the door and closed it quickly with his backhand.

He had already taken two tablets of inhibitors on the way here, but the smell of sweet milk all over the room still made him stagger under his feet, a little dizzy.

Mo Lingqiu was put on the sofa. He suddenly came into estrus halfway through eating. The remaining consciousness can only make him remember Fan Nian’s worry and the darkness of the room without any pheromone taste.

The heat throughout his body had already caused him to involuntarily tore off his coat, and even unbuttoned several shirts inside.

As soon as Jiang Chenming came in, the familiar bitter almond smell made Mo Lingqiu open his eyes.

He struggled for a while, moved his soft legs off the sofa, and threw straight into Jiang Chenming’s arms for a kiss.

Jiang Chenming hugged his hot body tightly, kissed his forehead as if comfortingly, and dialed a number.