Chapter 26

Mo Lingqiu slept all morning. When he opened his eyes dizzyly, he found Jiang Chenming sitting on the bed and looking at the phone, tapping the screen with his fingers quickly, and he didn’t know who he was chatting with.

“I…” Mo Lingqiu opened his mouth and found that his nasal sound was very heavy, and then he sniffed and caught a cold.

Jiang Chenming, who was sending the message, heard the voice and immediately cast his eyes to Mo Lingqiu: “Teacher, are you awake? Did you feel better?”

Mo Lingqiu shook his head. His cold symptoms are quite serious now, but his nose burned in the morning, and he felt strenuous just breathing.

Jiang Chenming tested the temperature of his forehead with the palm of his hand, but fortunately he didn’t have a fever: “Teacher Mo, I will give you a medicine.”

Mo Lingqiu pursed his lips and let out a dull “En”. He has a high frequency of colds recently. Is it because he has been slack in physical exercise recently?

Jiang Chenming brought in the hot medicine and a board of pills: “This medicine was prescribed after I asked Dr. Fan.”

“…Thank you.” Mo Lingqiu thanked him in a breath.

“Drink the medicine while it’s hot in a while.” Jiang Chenming put some hot bowls on the bedside table, “Teacher Mo, our spicy hot pot may be soaking in the soup tonight.”

Mo Lingqiu’s face was cold, and when he heard these words, his hands on the quilt clenched tightly.

Jiang Chenming found that he was upset all of a sudden, so he hurriedly coaxed him: “When you get better from your cold, let’s go out to eat orthodox spicy hot pot.”

Mo Lingqiu thought for a while, slowly relaxed his hands, picked up the medicine bowl on the bedside table, and drank the medicine in one gulp.

“Teacher, because you have been getting sick more frequently recently, I am a little worried. I used your mobile phone to contact Dr. Bao Wen without authorization.” Jiang Chenming said seriously, “Dr. Bao Wen said you may have been left by the pheromone disorder before side effect.”

“Yeah.” Mo Lingqiu nodded, hearing that the fluctuations were not very big, he more or less expected such a result.

“Doctor Bowen said, don’t worry too much, just pay attention to exercise at ordinary times.” Jiang Chenming conveyed truthfully.

“Yeah.” Mo Lingqiu did plan to wait for the cold to recover and resume his previous work and rest, go out at night for a night run, and then go to waste, the person is not old, the body is old first.

Jiang Chenming said again: “I will go with you in the future and we will go for a run.”

“I was before… The place where I ran was not in the school.” Mo Lingqiu originally wanted to say that the place where he ran was the place where the two people met for the first time, so he changed his expression.

“It’s okay, I can go to your place and join you.”

“Okay.” Mo Lingqiu didn’t object. The other party would come as soon as he wanted. Running could also be a companion, and it would also avoid the embarrassment of the first meeting.

Because Mo Lingqiu had a cold and he wanted to eat something light, Jiang Chenming cooked a vegetable soup at noon and fried potato shreds, trying to get closer to the light vegetable dishes.

After eating, Mo Lingqiu went to sleep again, and Han Ying and Mo Songcheng returned when they slept until dark.

“Hey, Little Jiang, haven’t you eaten yet?” Han Ying looked at the clock, and it was already past seven.