Extra 3 (part 3)

After yelling in the classroom that day, Fannian was silent for a long time, his words became less, and he was embarrassed when others were right, and he did not expose him.

Only Fan Nian knew that he was very sad, because his original “Kangyan” completely ended his first love.

How could Jiang Junshen like a person who is “obsessed with” 100% pheromone matching, not to mention that Jiang Junshen, as a high-quality Alpha, may just want to find a 100% matching Omega.

This idea was quickly confirmed.

On weekends, Fannian was bored with the book and walked on the way to the library. There will be a quiz in a week. Recently, he was distracted and didn’t learn much.

When passing by a well-known cafe in the city center, Fannian saw Jiang Junshen sitting by the window.

The other party was wearing a camel coat, his eyebrows were cold, his slender fingers circled a delicate coffee cup, and he had a book on hand.

Fan Nian wanted to know what he was looking at, but he didn’t dare to get too close, so he could only sit silently in the corner outside the coffee shop and observe from a distance.

He thought that the other party was reviewing and preparing for the quiz just like himself, but after a few minutes, he waited for a well-dressed woman to sit opposite Jiang Junshen.

With a “cock” in his heart, Fan Nian couldn’t hold back anymore, rushed into the cafe with the book in his arms, refused the waiter’s lead, and quietly sat down at the table behind Jiang Junshen.

“Did Auntie mention me to you?” The delicate woman lifted her hair, seemingly confident.

Jiang Junshen stirred the coffee in silence, looking absent-minded.

It’s obviously not very polite, but the woman doesn’t care, and even likes his cold look that is thousands of miles away: “Should have been mentioned? My mother often mentioned you to me, saying that you are excellent. I got a lot of offers from top 100 companies at a young age, and it’s still a high-quality Alpha one in a million. The family business is doing well. I heard that you have invested in a few companies, but you can only make money or lose money?”

When Jiang Junshen heard these words, he didn’t even bother to give a look.

He didn’t know why his mother asked him to come out for a blind date, he was only 21 years old. If it is for the marriage between families, it would be too anxious. Moreover, he really didn’t like the artificial perfume smell on the woman in front of him. It was too strong and unpleasant.

With a glass of boiling water in front of him, Fan Nian seemed to be listening to the fantasy, “Offer”, “family business”, “investment company”, these words are too strange to him, who is not a senior in high school. And isn’t Jiang Junshen still in the third year of high school? Haven’t you gotten your graduation certificate yet?

“Although it was meant by family members this time, I like you quite a bit.” The woman admitted that she smiled softly, “I am also a high-quality Omega, and my match with you should not be low. I don’t know what you think.”

Jiang Junshen stared at the ripples of coffee, from which he could see the impatience in his eyes. After a moment of silence, he said, “Not very good.”

“…What?” The woman probably didn’t realize that he would be so direct, and she could even say that she didn’t give face, and she froze in her seat.