Chapter 41

Jiang Chenming never expected that Mo Lingqiu wanted to match Fan Nian with his brother Jiang Junshen, and after thinking about it, he asked, “Isn’t there a feeling of breeding sheep into the mouth of a tiger?”

“Who is the sheep? Fannian?” Mo Lingqiu was puzzled.

“…Is my brother a sheep?” Jiang Chenming felt like a chill when he thought of this.

“…Not so much.” Mo Lingqiu couldn’t imagine, “but Fannian is not a sheep, in some ways he is not easy to bully.”

“Really? It’s hard to tell.” In Jiang Chenming’s eyes, Fan Nian’s temperament is sometimes a little like a child, and sometimes he is very sensible.

“If you don’t think it’s appropriate, then forget it.” Mo Lingqiu would think of matching Jiang Chenming’s brother because he is no longer alone. As his friend, Fan Nian has always been obsessed with 100% pheromone matching. I don’t know when I can meet the right person.

Fan Nian’s family urged him in a hurry. Mo Lingqiu felt that Jiang Junshen was quite responsible and his age was appropriate. The most important thing was that his appearance was indeed Fannian’s ideal type, so he wanted to draw a line from it.

But if Jiang Chenming finds it inappropriate, he will not make a strong match. After all, Jiang Junshen is Jiang Chenming’s elder brother, and the other party must know Jiang Junshen better than himself.

“No, Dr. Fan’s character is still good.” Jiang Chenming didn’t think it was inappropriate. “When my brother has been busy these days, I will ask him.”

“Okay, I also want to talk to Fan Nian.”

They can’t match the line out of thin air, and they should say hello.

“How about I give you some pictures of my brother?” Jiang Chenming thought, clicked into Jiang Junshen’s circle of friends, and found that this person’s circle of friends had nothing except to share some articles in the financial and entertainment industries.

“No?” Mo Lingqiu was also watching.

“I went to see their company’s official website, there should be.” Jiang Chenming said, really searched for Jiang Junshen’s company in the browser and entered the official website page.

Sure enough, in the company’s sub-departments, Jiang Junshen was at the top as a director.

Jiang Chenming saved the blue ID photo and sent it to Mo Lingqiu’s mobile phone: “Can you?”

“It can be done.” Mo Lingqiu thought for a while and gave such a reply.

Although Jiang Chenming also thought it was funny, he got the photos after all: “Let’s make do, if two people really look at each other, there will be opportunities to go out and take pictures later.”

“I’m going to ask Fan Nian.” Mo Lingqiu got the photo and began to send messages to Fan Nian.

Qiu: Yes?

Three hundred million goal: huh.

Qiu: I have a pretty good Alpha here. Would you like to introduce it to you?

Target 300 million: Huh?

Qiu: It is Jiang Chenming’s elder brother, Jiang Junshen, thirty-one years old this year, a successful Alpha entrepreneur.

Qiu: This is a photo.

Autumn: [Picture]

Fannian, who was sitting in front of the computer playing games, stopped his movements, slowly let go of the mouse, raised his phone, and looked at the chat interface carefully for a long time. He didn’t know if he was looking at the photo or Mo Lingqiu. Message sent.