Chapter 50

Because of the sudden estrus period, Mo Lingqiu originally only asked for one day off after the Ching Ming Festival, but now he has asked for five days.

The whole school found out that Mo Lingqiu hadn’t come to school for so many days, Jiang Chenming also invited the same vacation, and began to speculate whether Mo Lingqiu was in estrus.

After everyone guessed that eight to nine are not separated from ten, and even after brainstorming various places and ways for them to spend the estrus period, Mo Lingqiu finally appeared on the A campus on the sixth day after the holiday.

When the students passed by him, it was obvious that the bitter almond flavor pheromone on his body was particularly strong, but it was magically fused with the sweet milk flavor pheromone on his body, and it did not feel contradictory.

Mo Lingqiu was wearing a round neck shirt today, and the glands on the back of his neck were generously exposed. There were no teeth marks on it, which confirmed what everyone thought. He was indeed marked for life.

Not long after, Jiang Chenming also appeared on the North Campus and went back to his dormitory.

“Yes.” Jiang Chenming put the snacks he had brought on the big fat table.

Big Fatty was flattered: “Are you back?”

“Didn’t you go on a trip? Why take a long vacation?” He Jia of bed 2 said, ran to the big fat side, took a packet of snacks from the bag and opened it.

“There was an accident.” Jiang Chenming said “accident”, the expression on his face didn’t look like a bad thing at all.

The fourth one can tell at a glance, not to mention that he is a person with a girlfriend, and he can more or less empathize: “You and Teacher Mo…huh?”

After asking a word, Big Fatty and He Jia hurriedly stared at him, wishing to ask why.

Jiang Chenming “huh” said: “I came back today to bring you some food, and I should come back once in a while, don’t worry about me.”

“Cut, you haven’t come back since last semester, okay?” Big Fatty disdain.

Jiang Chenming “haha” smiled: “I won’t come anymore after all, and I will return the snacks.”

“Hey hey! No way!” Da Fatty quickly reached out and snatched the snacks back, and gave them all, how could they still take them back?

“Just kidding.” Jiang Chenming waved his hand, “Okay, I just come back to see you.”

“Gone?” The old four looked surprised.

“Yes, pick up Teacher Mo, I want to take him to the medical examination.” Jiang Chenming said, standing upright.

He Jia was taken aback, and yelled “Fuck”: “You guys are awesome?! Wouldn’t it be what I thought?”

“No.” Jiang Chenming hesitated, but denied it, “Ms. Mo is only for regular physical examinations, don’t think too much.”

After speaking, Jiang Chenming really left three dumbfounded people and left.

After Mo Lingqiu returned to school, he canceled the sick leave in the system, then tidied up the things in the office, and took the time to return Yang Sheng and Liao Nan with tasks. When leaving the office, Jiang Chenming just walked into the corridor.

“All right?”

“Yeah.” Mo Lingqiu nodded.

“It’s raining outside.” Jiang Chenming reminded, shaking the dripping umbrella.