♥️ 71. You can't be serious♥️

I was in the best mood ever today. Klaus and I talked and then we had good sex. You know, I would really enjoy that every time we have a fight, we just skip the arguing and go straight to the sex. After getting dressed  I headed downstairs to see what the others were up to today.

{Outfit Above}

When I get downstairs I see Hayley sitting on the couch, flipping through a book while she talks to Agnes. Over at the coffee table, Rebekah sits and types on a laptop. "Well, you guys look bored."

"Good afternoon." Agnes says with a friendly smile.

"Afternoon?" I pull out my phone and check the time and it was 5:09. "Holy shit."

"Yea, you and Klaus went round, after round-" Hayley started.

"After bloody round." Rebekah finished and I laugh. "It's time that you and Nik get your own place!!"

"Or...you can simply move out of this house." I smile at my best friend as I take a seat on side her and she pushes me off. "Whore." I get up and take a sit on side of Hayley.

"Now, Hayley how are you feeling?" Agnes ask the wolf  and I put all my attention on their conversation.

"I told you Agnes, I feel great!"

"You are overdue for a checkup."

"What am I gonna do? Pop into the Quarter for a quick ultrasound? A pregnant surrogate werewolf escorted by a witch? Nothing to see here!" I laugh Hayleys words and nudge her arm.

"A lot of women would kill to have a child. It strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of one that isn't even yours." Bekah says mildly jealous.

"I know a doctor out in the Bayou, off the beaten path. Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for you. Tonight, after-hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it." Agnes informs the wolf as she looks at the both of us.

"It's Maddison's baby, so it's her call." Hayley looks at me and I start to think about this for a moment.

I don't really trust the witches, they are the reason that we're in this predicament in the first place, but I do want to make sure that baby is okay in Hayley's tum. I roll my eyes in a reluctant agreement.  "Okay, fine. Bayou-baby-doctor it is." Agnes and Hayley get up to leave. "Hey, I'll meet you up there later." Hayley nods as her and Agnes leaves the room. "Bexs are you going to come, I don't trust her alone with Hayley."

"Sure, I'm still failing at finding this bloody attic." Rebekah says as she continue to look at satellite photos of the French Quarter.

Klaus then walks in and laughs at her when he sees her. "Please, sister, tell me you're not still at it with the internet search. How does one begin, anyway? Just type in 'anonymous attic?'"  Klaus pours himself a scotch and I laugh at my hybrid.

"Someone has to find Elijah, even if I have to search every bloody attic in New Orleans." Bekah says as she continue her search.

"Like looking for a needle in a rather large pile of needles." I mumble and Bekah glares at me as Klaus chuckle and have a seat next to me, rubbing my thigh.

"I remember details about the attic Marcel took me to. There were shutters on the windows behind Elijah's coffin."

"Well, that should narrow it down immensely. Myself, I prefer actual strategy as opposed to mind-numbing labor. Marcel's delay in returning our brother makes me suspect he's no longer in charge of the situation. If Davina's loyalty to Marcel is strained, perhaps the young witch will be open to discussing a new alliance." Klaus looks at me and I smack his hand off me. "What?"