🤍24. Stupid Doppelgänger Hoe🤍

"It's always nice to see a vampire in his true element. The species has become such a broody lot." I look at Klaus disgusted, how could I be pregnant for someone like him. "Why are you looking me like that love?"

"You don't even care that you just told him to kill someone's son and daughter, someone's child and kids who were going to enjoy their last year of high school and graduate and make their parents proud by going off to college." I started to get really emotional and I groan and wipe my eyes. "Stupid, stupid emotions."

"You did this to him." Elena speaks towards the hybrid and comes over to rub my arms.

"I invited him to the party, love. He's the one dancing on the table." Rebekah then marches in and rushes toward Elena.

"Where is it?! Where's my necklace?"

"What are you talking about?" Klaus says clearly annoyed with his sister.

"She has my necklace. Look." She gives him the phone so he can see the picture. I get up and look as well, I then smell how good Klaus smells. Mmm like woods mix with like cinnamon rolls. What the hell am I doing.

"Well, well. More lies." Klaus muttered and he looks down at Elena.

"Where...is it?" Rebekah snarled.

"I don't have it anymore." Elena mumbled and for once she was telling the truth.

"You're lying!" Rebekah vamps out and bites Elena's neck but Klaus stops her and takes her aside.

"Knock it off!"

"Make her tell me where it is, Nik!" Klaus looks at Elena. She has her hand on her neck.

"Where's the necklace, sweetheart? Be honest." Klaus says as he bends down next to Elena.

"She's telling the truth. My sister took it." I said causing them all to look at me.

"Katerina. Of course. Well, that's unfortunate. If we had the necklace it would make things a whole lot easier for your witch, but since we're doing this the hard way, let's put a clock on it, shall we?" He puts on the clock. There's a buzzer sound when the clock appears on the board. He goes over to Stefan and compels him. "Twenty minutes. If Bonnie hasn't found a solution by then, I want you to feed again. Only this time, I want you to feed on Elena. You know you want to."

"No, Klaus! Don't do this to him!" Elena cries out for her lover or ex lover...at this point her relationship status need to be changed to 'it's complicated'.

"No one leaves. If she tries to run, fracture her spine." He comes over to me and grabs my arm. "I don't trust you alone, so you're coming with me." Rebekah looks at them and leaves with us. As we walk down the halls he throws me against one of the lockers and places my hands above my head. "Where's your sister?"

"I don't know, me and her aren't really on speaking terms." My tits meet his stomach as he looks down at me and I look up at him. He glances at my lips and I glance at his.

"Where did you go soon as you left?" I was afraid to answer his question.

But I did. "Damon."

"And where is this boyfriend of yours? Hmm."

"With Katherine." I mumbled and he chuckles. "And why is that funny?"

"Well because love, he said he could give you everything that I can't. And yet he's with your sister and not here with you." He slowly touches my cheek and I shiver at his touch. "But I'm here."

We scan each other eyes and I pushes him back. "You have got to make up your mind. One minute you want me dead then the next I'm suddenly the love of your life."