♥️96. I'm happy that you're in so much pain♥️

I tried calling my sister to try and get my mind off of things, but she never answered. Being Elena comes with a lot, so that's very understandable. You have the killer boyfriend, the needy friends, the heart broken ex, the crying, the always trying to do the right thing, the crying, the constantly getting kidnapped....did I mention the crying.

I was looking out the window as Klaus lies in bed shirtless in his room. His eyes are closed, and he's gasping in pain from Papa Tunde's blade being embedded in his chest. Elijah watches him, clearly conflicted. "This was all you." He mumbled to his brother and I turn to face him. "Will you be able
to control him?"

"I have no idea, he's going to hate me for sure." Elijah removes his jacket and rolls up his sleeve.

"Every second it remains causes Niklaus untold suffering." Before I can answer, a familiar blonde with a death wish enters the room.

I vamp speed towards her and grabs her neck tightly. "What the fuck is she doing here, Elijah?"

"Madilyn please, I called her here. Right now is not the time for you to be the jealous ex girlfriend." I groan and drop the bartender on the floor as she gasp for air.

"Maddison I was going to tell you." She mumbled as she pulls herself off the floor. "But he compelled me to forget and even if I did tell you, you have anger problems so you would've still tried to kill me even though he was in the wrong."

I start to think about her words and she was right. I can't be mad at her, when he's the one who kissed her. At least she was going to do the right thing and tell me. "Fine, I suppose you're right."

"Look, the hex that's on my uncle is getting worse by the second. I don't have time for any games." She tells the noble one and I move out the way so she can see Nik. "Woah, who stabbed him?"

"I did, and now Elijah intend to remove it. You might want to take a step back." I tell the blonde bartender and she does as told.

"Why am I here?" She ask shocked and confused.

"Yea, why is she here?" I asked the original as I cross my arms.

"Well, of all the people that could be here, Madilyn is probably the only one he wouldn't immediately slaughter." He uses a scalpel to slice into him along the red scar bisecting his chest, before jamming his fist into the open wound to grab the blade. "Also, he speaks of Madilyn with what is a rare degree-- for him, at least-- of respect. I can see she challenge him to see himself and others in a new light." He finally pulls the knife out of Klaus' chest, and he groans.

"AGH!" Klaus scream's out in agony.

"A wonderful skill that I shall be counting on very shortly. You see, Niklaus will be weak as he recovers. So, you both will watch over him. Cami you're here to feed him, if you would. But slowly, please, and from your wrist." I smile at the noble one and bite my lip, so I wouldn't laugh so loud.

"Don't you guys have bags of blood in storage?" She ask the original and I walk over to the window.

"We do, but your blood is laced with vervain. So, it will burn him. He'll ingest it slower."

"So basically you're only here to be his laced blood source." I turn around and smile at her. "Perfect for me."

"Madilyn, perhaps you could use the time constructively? Persuade him not to murder his baby sister." He turns to Klaus and I roll my eyes."Niklaus, it was not my desire to bring you pain, but I will not see you hurt Rebekah." He turns back to Cami. "Now, I fear Sabine will be making a final move against us. I intend to find her and to end this." Elijah goes to leave but Klaus calls out to him.