PATHETIC ME

JIMIN'S POV:

I took my sit on the bus beside taehyung who held my hands tightly like he will lose his path. he looks so lost. A fucking cuties who needs to be protected.

he was about to take his seat when a muscular boy came and...

"Hey, kid get up it's my seat" spoke a rude and harsh voice from our back.

I saw tae look at his back while pouting because of the harsh treatment. 

"b-but it's my seat... you can sit beside me if you want" tae suggested pointing his finger to the other seat with a cute smile and puppy eyes.

the harsh male's heart skipped a beat.

badum badum!

"What is your name cutie?" the dirty smirked male asked tae right in front of my eyes. OMG, I am about to lose my shit wtf-

"don't tell him taehyung" I said to take.

"ok so his name is taehyung.... noted," the male said with a dirty smirk.

"goodness Jimin why did u say it!" tae uttered with an angry pout.

"and he is Jimin huh," the male said chuckling.

"oh god," both jimin and tae muttered under their breath.

" by the way, I am Minho, nice to mee you tae" he said smiling while taking a seat beside taehyung.

"Hello!" tae said giving a bright smile with his bread cheeks while Jimin facepalmed.

"hi" minho said impressed with the smile.

"so how old are u cutie?" minho asked and tae blushed while saying 

"I'm 17, wbt?" tae said making minho smile knowing he was trying to increase the conversation.

"29" he said smirking.

"ok" tae said looking down. i saw minho continuously smirking looking at him.

TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL-

After they got out of the bus they straightly started walking to their classroom along with jimins continuous scolding for talking to strangers.

they reached their classroom's gate but suddenly tae had nature's call.

"jimin"

"what now" jimin replied already mad for the incident earlier.

"I need to pee pee" tae said getting unknown shivers.

"oh god! fine go I will wait for ya" jimin said facepalming again.

that's when he saw tae running like a wild child towards the washroom

"..........."

IN THE WASHROOM-

TAE'S POV-

I entered the washroom almost slipping because of my unbalanced body. (lmao).

i finished peeing and went towards the sink to wash my hands when suddenly I felt 2 big hands wrapped around my tiny waist. I felt a shiver down my spine when I felt hard breath beside my ears. I could feel my eyes start to get watery as those hands slowly travel towards my sensitive chest. a tear slipped from my eye when suddenly-

"hello, babyboy~"

wait! I know that voice! minho? yes!

I promptly turned around to see his eyes glowing red with....lust?

"what are u doing here minho" I asked trying to sound angry to the man twice my size.

"what else baby? trying to taste that meal-like body of yours. that shortie stays with you all the time so I couldn't even get a hold of you. tsk," Minho said annoyingly.

I started crying hard, I thought he was my friend!

i felt him touching me more. his palm roamed around every inch of my body making me feel disgusted. i couldnt take it anymore, it was too much for me. no one ever did this to me, if they did so jin hyung and minnie would protect me. but now... i feel..

miserable

pathetic

exhausted

disgusted

i had to do somothing!

he suddenly grabbed my ass as i shrieked and picked me up pinning me to the wall. His eyes were so red.. I mean SO RED! a normal alpha wouldnt have this red eyes. could it be..? no no no.

i was brought back from my thought when i felt his toungue on my neck and chest to chest. WHAT IS HE MARKS ME! 

"HELPPPPP! STOP!!!" i cried out for help hoping someone would hear me but alas! no one came. probably in their class now. I am helpless. is this my fate? getting marked by a random alpha and give my dirty body to my mate? 

i started pushing him away from me with as much force i have in my body.

"dont push me away omega.. its no use" he said smirking. hell he is rock i could barely move him away.

he grabbed my throat tightly chocking me and other hand grabbing my ass like a mashmellow (lmao ssrY XD)

i couldnt breath. its suffocating me. anyone? plz? hyungs?... my mate?

my wolf howled in pain realizing we were about to get marked by some random males.

the only thing my mind kept saying was... my mate, mate, mate, mate mate

"ur going to be mine now pretty ass omega" i heard him saying. i could fight back anymore. my body gave up as my eyes started to get blurry. I shut my eyes tightly when i felt something near my neck. His goddam fangs. tears started to fall from my eyes rapidly.

he was about to get his fangs in my neck when i heard my wolf howling in joy-

MATE!

the door opened with a loud thud, breaking it into pieces-

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY MATE U FUCKING LOWLIFE"

words- 871.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER. 

SORRY FOR LATE UBDATE I HAD EXAMS SO DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO WRITE IT.

COMMENT AND VOTE PLZ~

LOVE U~