MISS YOU ALPHA~

Update cause that's what u guys wanted!

BTW u guys please let me know your age in the comment, I want to know who is younger and who is older than me! hehe~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The alarm rang loudly as taehyung pressed his pillow hard on his ears trying to stop the annoying sound from getting in his ears.

he successfully reached out his and stopped the alarm from ringing but another loud as hell voice shocked him out-

"KIM TAEHYUNG" there stood an angry Jinnie with a laughing Jimin at his back. 

"ITS 6 IN THE MORNING WHEN ARE U PLANNING TO GO TO SCHOOL!" Jin continued making the little omega cowardly stand straight from his bed promptly trying to fix his bed.

"I want to see everything cleaned plus you," Jin said putting one hand inside the apron's pocket while the other one sassily pointed at the fragile male before him.

"Jimin helps him out instead of giggling," he said with a hard death glare to jiminie who lost his smile as soon as he spoke those words.

jimin lazily waked towards his friend helping him out with the morning routines, while taehyung giggled knowing his bestie learned his lesson.

10 minutes later after breakfast:

"YAAAAAAA PARK JIMIN TAKE YOUR BREAKFAST"

"TAEHYUNG STOP STARING AT THE WALL"

"WHO TF TOOK MY FRYING PAN FROM HERE"

"MY HAIRBANDDDDDDDDDD" 

yes

just like always there is a world war going on inside Kim's mansion with Jin trying to get the 2 "kids" get prepared for school. 

THEY JUST WON'T LISTEN TO HIM FOR FUCKS SAKE!

"WE ARE READY HYUNG" the 2 omegas uttered simultaneously making the male with black hair sigh tiredly.

"finally"

"bye hyung" 2 omegas ran towards the main gate with Jin coming along to wave them goodbye.

the 2 omegas reached midway when they suddenly exchanged glances and again started running back home. Jin's eyebrows twitched confusingly thinking the kids probably forgot something. 

He was about to yell again when he felt 2 pecks on both of his cheeks, lightly side hugging Jin. the 2 omega besties blushed hard and ran back towards their bus not forgetting to wave at the male who was still gazing. 

Realization hit him hard as he chuckled amusingly at the 2 males who were smiling at him like an idiot. He slowly waved back at his babies.

These kids sure knew how to win hearts. (learn something from them XDD)

After school:

"taeeeee"

"jimineee"

both besties hugged each other after a long day in school.

"How are things going with your mate taee"Jimin suddenly asked making taehyung choke and blush thinking about his handsome mate.

brooo HIS ALHA GUEINVSINFIURBVSIZ,

his wolf went crazy at the sudden mention of his alpha. fuck he missed that baby alpha a lot!!

"I want to meet my gookieeee"

and yes, taehyung's "love" hormone started and jimin was at a loss of words.

guess we have to let them meet each other in the next chapter "smirks"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like this chapter T_T

I TRIEDDDD