STRANGER DANGER (2)

crying over this image ^

-------------------------

OMG guys how do you people feel about BTS joining the military?

I feel happy yet sad T_T

also Jin's THE ASTRAUNAT was so good :)

------------------------------------

"I would like it if you stop staring Mr."

kai looked behind and saw none other than the owner of the mansion... Seokjin.

he was looking at him with such dangerous eyes. if only looks could kill.

but seems like it didn't affect kai at all. he stood there with bored eyes as he scratched the back of his neck annoyed at the broad-shoulder male for disturbing his moment.

"I was looking for you Kim Seokjin"

"I can see that Kai now let's talk inside," jin said not wanting this man to ghost his brother.

"so what brings u here Mr. kai"

"I was here to make a deal Kim but seems like I changed my mind," kai said as Bam's eyebrows twitched at his boss's words. 

jin was nonetheless alerted violently.

" And what is that changed ur mind?" jin said with siren eyes.

"I want that angel" kai said dreamingly as an ugly smirk formed on his lips. 

jin saw how he licked his lips as he thought about his brother. that was it... jin knew who he was talking about... there was only one angel in his house. 

CRASH!!

Jin threw the vase nearby which crashed into the wall beside them. 

"HOW DARE U THINK ABOUT MAKING A DEAL ABOUT MY BROTHER U BITCH" 

kai didn't even flinch. 

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE U DISGUSTING PIECE OF UGLY ASS RAT, DUCKING DONKEY LOOKING SHITTY ASS FACED MF, U AREN'T EVEN WORTH TALKING U UGLY!" jin spotted angrily as he rapped. he was unstoppable. 

Jin then went towards Kai, dragging him by his collar, he threw him out of the house with Bam going behind them. Bam was about to bring out his gun but stopped when Kai glared at him mouthing "don't".

and the door was shut behind them. they were just thrown out

Kai gritted his teeth in anger. there was no way he would let this go. especially after the humiliation, he faced today. he won't let that pretty boy get away, after what his brother did. Tehyung will have to face the price for Seokjin.

"I won't let this pass Kim. he will be mine. my wolf imprinted him the 1st time I saw him, I get what I want" kai kept saying this like a mantra sending shivers down Bam's spine. 

he knew his boss was crazy but never saw him getting crazy over a boy. 

"ur mine"

"I would fight every inch of the world to bring u to me"

"u belong here... in my arms" 

he smirked as he was definitely going to make the boy his.