STANGER DANGER (1)

Loud noises of children's as they played happily, with a beautiful little omega sitting with them smiling cheerfully as one of the kid kissed his cheeks.

He had the scent of vanilla and smelled like honey. The cold breeze blowed by kissing his soft petal skin.

The dreamy omega shivered at the touch of the wind. He wore a cute dress with his bouncy blonde hair which added more beauty in him

(as u know taehyung has boobs in this story and this is exactly what he looked like except for the hair, u can imagine it URSELF too)

Kim Taehyung

He looked just like a dream.

The prettiest boy you've ever seen.

He was playing with the kids outside his house, at the nearby park. The pretty omega was too bored to stay at his house, plus his mate was busy with his work,so he decided to play with the kids.

"nick don't runnn~" the omega screamed at the little boy who was running wildly trying to catch a fly.

He giggled at the cute alpha boy.

Everything was going smoothly, the kids playing along with the pretty omega who relaxed his arms, closing his eyes feeling the wind kiss his face making him chuckle at the feeling.

Not knowing someone was staring at his with a pair of eyes full of lusts.
The person smirked.

--------------------
Warning: violence and abusive part ⚠️

Loud gunshots

Screams

Blood and violence.

The whole house was full of these. While the cause of all this was just one man.
A young but dangerous Mob boss, age 29.

Kai. That was his name.

The screams went louder as the male smirked, totally enjoying the scene.

"H-help st-op Pl-ease" the male who was screaming cried out hysterically, unable to bear the harsh pain he felt as Jackson sliced off his stomach.

"AHHHH"
He screamed when he felt Jackson putting salt over the cut.

"that's what you get for touching my money you bitch" Jackson said, eyes blank, showing no emotion at all.

After a few more hours of torturing he came out of the dark room, taking off his gloves which were covered with blood.

He sighed bored.

"prepare the car we are going to the Moonshine park" he said to his close trusted guard Bam.

"yes sir" Bam said respectfully.

--------------------------

they drove towards the Moonshine pack, standing in front of the gate.

"we are sorry sir, but who are you?, we aren't allowed to let strangers in" one of the bulky guard said eyes cowering down in submission as the mob boss stared at him dead in the eyes, eyes showing no emotions.

"is Kim home?"
The guard nodded hesitantly.

"tell him Kim Jongin aka Kai is here to meet him" kai said with a nasty grin.

The guard nodded and rushed inside.
Kai was standing outside with Bam by his side. He inserted one hands inside his pocket as he blew a cigarette and put it in his mouth. he supported himself by a nearby tree

When suddenly,

he heard screams.

Bam looked up and saw a park full of kids screaming and joking around.

While, the mob boss saw something else...

Something different and more precious✨

His eyebrows twitched as he took some steps forwards. Towards the beautiful omega who sat on the grass giggling with the kids and one on his lap.

The mob boss felt his world stop. The beautiful body of the omega, with pretty curves, small waist, his round breasts and the white top which revealed his white skin and cleavege, that round fat ass which called for him to grab and squeeze the shit out off (💀) , pretty long milky thighs captivated him as his wolf growled in lust. He smirked at how the omega very beautifully giggled at the kids behavior.

This omega was indeed a perfect mom figure and the best one to bear his pups. His.

he put a hand on Bam's chest who was about to go to them and shut the kids up.

"stop" he glared at Bam who promptly stopped his movements.

"he is mine"
He declared possessively.

He was lost in the omega when someone spoke...

"I would like if you stop staring Mr."

____________

Who do you think spoke?

Tell me what type of stories your guys prefer to read... I will try to add those in the stories.
(like jealousy, fluff etc)

Lemme know what u think of this chapter!

I love you <3
Please wait for
Stranger Danger (2)
This chapter has 2 parts. ♥️♥️♥️❤️♥️❤️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️♥️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

ALSO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JEON JUNGKOOKIEEE💗💓💞💕💖💗💓💝💛💚💜💓🎈💘👑🎊😘🎂😍😍💋💙💙💕😊