ALPHA'S RAGE

"ur mine"

"I would fight every inch of the world to bring u to me"

"u belong here... in my arms"

he smirked as he was definitely going to make the boy his.

------------------------------

a small pout formed on the pretty omega's lips as he was getting scolded by his hyung who kept rapping words angrily. 

"taehyung how many times have I told you to STOP sitting at the park like this with ur goddam scent on!" jin spotted

"but hyung.... i was playing with the pups" tae said pouting eyes tearing up. poor boy was listening to his scolding for 1 and a half hour now. 

jin sighed. "Aw, baby, come here~" he said softly, raising his arms forward for his baby to jump in. which tae did.

he got up hugging his hyung who rubbed his back softly.

"u know hyung is trying to protect u right bub? there are many bad alphas out there honey... and u are a male omega... a very precious one my sweetie. hyung would do anything to protect you" jin said softly as he caressed his pretty brother's soft cheeks gently.

taehyung's eyes teared up as he hugged his bother more tightly seeking the warmth and protection.

"I love you hyung"

"I love you more bub" the brothers confessed.

------------------------------

on the other hand,

a punch landed on the other alphas face who flew over towards the tree and landed his head there, blood coming out from his head.

A hot mf stood there, the owner of the masterpiece, he pushed his hair backwards letting his sweats fall. 

"that's what u get for trying to steal my money rat"

the man passed out due to the loss of book as jungkook tsked angrily.

"weak ass bitch"

RING RING RING

jungkook pulled out his phone from his pocket as a smile crept on his phone seeing none other than his baby calling. gosh its been 4 days since he hasn't seen his mate for these stupid works. its been 3 days he met taehyung's hyung who accepted him with a harsh warning.                         "hurt my brother, and u will die"

My mate is calling...

"Hello" a sweet voice called.

"hello my love"

"kookie~" a broken voice cracked.

his smile dropped. his eyes grew red as his wolf immediately took over hearing his mate's crying voice.

his pup was crying.

"what's the wrong pup?" 

"kookie~ c-can u co-me her-e pls" tae said.

"Where are you taehyung?"

"at home," tae said with such innocence.

"I m coming"

jungkook said promptly getting on his bike and riding at full speed toward his mate.

----------------------------

tae rushed towards to door when he saw jungkook entering with a sweaty body and hair.

"kookieee"

tae ran and hugged jungkook tightly who hugged back kissing his forehead.