KAI'S FEELINGS

"I think I do"

-----------------------------------------------------------

a pretty omega blinked his eyes to clear his vision. He felt a soft mattress under him and a soft quilt on top of him. His voice cracked as he longed for water.

Taehyung woke up in an unknown room, a very gorgeous one. He slowly sat up rubbing his eyes. he looked down to see his clothes changed, making his eyes widen. 

"kookie?"

"kookie?"

he whispered.

"jinnie?" 

he got no response, which scared him to the core.

"u're awake" someone entered, It was Kai.

he decided to kidnap the pretty omega and make him his

he decided to kidnap the pretty omega and make him his. when he got home he couldn't stop himself from thinking about the omega who successfully captured his cold heart. so he decided to bring the omega to him. he will make sure to win his heart.

"who r u?" tae asked scared clutching on the bedsheets tightly. he never happened to wake up in an unknown room before. but still, the boy was too naive to understand people's intentions and too kind to hurt people. 

"I am Kai baby, it's ur new home," kai said smiling oh so prettily. he really didn't have any intention to hurt the boy tbh. he seems to love tae at first sight. 

"I want brother," tae said pouting. he still didn't understand anything. 

Also, Kai doesn't know about Taehyung's mate, Jungkook. if he knew we r done ^_^

kai slowly walked towards the male, sitting beside him as he lovingly stared into the male's soul who shuddered at the stare. it made him uncomfortable.

"stay with me Taehyung" kai uttered. he was too lost in the male's beautiful big eyes which stared at him too innocently. taehyung tilted his head to the side confused. 

"are u ok?" tae asked. he thought kai's behaviour was weird.

but it was different for kai. tae himself didn't know how much effect it had on the gangster.