Songs to Listen to while Reading :)

1) History Hates Lovers by Oublaire   Lyrics: And historians will call them, close friends, besties, roommates, colleagues, anything but lovers, history hates lovers. h

2) I/Me/Myself by Will Wood   Lyrics: But now you got me thinking I wish I could be a girl, and that way you wish I could be your girlfriend, boyfriend.

3) Teenagers by My Chemical Romance  Lyrics: Another cog in the murder machine, they said, "All teenagers scare the living shit out of me."

4) The Family Jewels by Marina and the Diamonds   Lyrics: Oh don't you find it strange? The only thing we share is one last name. Did I beat you at your own game?

5) Hermit the Frog by Marina and the Diamonds   Lyrics: Oh your abominable socially, you're just a little bit too much like me.

6) Juliet by Cavetown  Lyrics: I hope that she looks at me, and thinks shit he's so pretty, something I can't believe.

7) Home by Cavetown   Lyrics: I'll cut my hair, to make you stare, I'll hide my chest and I'll figure out a way to get us out of here.

8) Rolling in the Deep by Adele   Lyrics: The scars of your love, they leave me breathless, I can't help thinking that we almost had it all.

9) Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez   Lyrics: I'm nuts, baby I'm mad, the craziest fun that you've ever had, you think I'm psycho you think I'm gone, tell the psychiatrist something is wrong.

10) Serotonin by girl in red   Lyrics: I've got intrusive thoughts like burning my hair off, like hurting somebody I love, like how do I make this stop?

11) I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend by Hot Freaks   Lyrics: I wanna be your boyfriend, I wanna be your boyfriend, I wanna go on walks with you, I wanna have long talks with you.

12) Blood//Water by grandson    Lyrics: You'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter, what you gonna do when there's blood in the water?

13) Sugar Rush by Addison Grace   Lyrics: With a sugar rush, su-su-sugar rush, 'cause I don;t need love, all I need is a sugar rush.

14) My Kind of Woman by Mac DeMarco   Lyrics: I'm feeling so tired, really falling apart.

15) Idfc by Blackbear   Lyrics: I act like I don't fucking care, cause I'm so fucking scared.

16) Treehouse by kelseydog   Lyrics: Do Not Enter's written on the doorway, why can't everyone just go away? Except you, you can stay.

17) Run Boy Run by Woodkid   Lyrics: Run boy, run, they're trying to catch you, run boy, run, they're dying to stop you. 

18) The Dog Days Are Over by Florence and The Machine   Lyrics: Run fast for your mother, run fast for your father, run for your children, for your sisters and brothers.

19) Monsters by Ruelle   Lyrics: Monsters, stuck in your head, we are we are we are, monsters under your bed, we are, we are, we are, monsters.

20) Devil Town by Cavetown   Lyrics: I forgot my name again, I think, that's something worth remembering.

21) Can You Feel My Heart by Bring Me The Horizon   Lyrics: Can you hear the silence, can you see the dark, can you fix the broken, can you feel my heart?

22) Washing Machine Heart by Mitski   Lyrics: Toss your dirty shoes in my washing machine heart, baby bang it up inside.

23) Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood   Lyrics: Cause it's too cold, for you here, and now, so let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater.

24) Riptide by Vance Joy   Lyrics: I swear she's destined for the screen, closest thing to Michelle Pfeiffer that you've ever seen, oh.

25) Oh No! by Marina and the Diamonds   Lyrics: Maybe this is all a test, so I feel like I'm the worst so I always act like I'm the best.

25) High Enough by K. Flay   Lyrics: I don't need drugs, cause I'm already high enough, you got me, you got me good.

26) Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance   Lyrics: Gimme more, gimme more, gimme more, shut up and sing it with me, na na na...

27) Radioactive by Imagine Dragons   Lyrics: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones, enough to make my system blow.

28) Another Love by Tom Odell   Lyrics: And if somebody hurts you, I wanna fight, but my hands been broken one too many times.

29) Yellow by Coldplay   Lyrics: And it was all yellow, your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones, turning to something beautiful.

30) The Night We Met by Lord Huron   Lyrics: I had all and then most of you, some and now, none of you, take me back, to the night we met.

31) Runaway by Aurora   Lyrics: I was dancing in the rain, I felt alive and I can't complain, oh take me home, take me home.

32) Maniac by Conan Gray   Lyrics: Tell all of your friends that, I'm crazy, and drive you mad, that I'm such a stalker, a watcher, a psychopath.

33) You Stupid Bitch by girl in red   Lyrics: You stupid bitch, can't you see, the perfect one, for you is me.

34) I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys   Lyrics: Secrets I have held in my heart, are harder to hide than I thought, maybe I just wanna be yours, I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours.

35) Little Dark Age by MGMT   Lyrics: Forgiving who you are, for what you stand to gain, just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away.

36) The Bidding by Tally Hall   Lyrics: I've been here like a thousand times, dated every woman in the atmosphere.

37) Alien Blues by Vundabar   Lyrics: I need to purge my urges, shame, shame, shame, I need an alibi to justify and somebody to blame.

38) I Love You So by The Walters   Lyrics: But I love you so, please let me go.

39) Line Without A Hook by Ricky Montgomery   Lyrics: he's singing, she's a, she's a lady, and I am just a boy. 

40) Not Allowed by TV Girl   Lyrics: You don't know how long I could stare into your picture, and wish that it was me.

41) Come Over (Again) by Crawlers   Lyrics: Take her name out of your mouth, you don't deserve to mourn.

That's it for now, I might add more later :)