Chapter 20

[R-18]

"Happy first anniversary, mahal!" Theo said and kissed me on the lips.

"Happy anniversary, love!" I uttered after the kiss.

We were both smiling widely while enjoying the breeze of the beach. It's our first time to travel alone and be in a place outside the Metro. We decided to go to Boracay since summer break naman ngayon.

We just had our dinner outside and we instantly get back to our room na. He brought wine kaya may mai-inom pa naman kami. We wanted to try the jacuzzi kasi para chill lang while drinking wine. We wanted to enjoy the place and our anniversary in private muna.

I wore my plain black two-piece swimsuit. He's already waiting sa jacuzzi kaya I instantly got in pagkabihis ko. I even saw him surveyed my body and he didn't bothered hiding it naman. He's top less, by the way, and he's only wearing a dark blue beach shorts. 

He gave me a glass of wine and I took it from him agad. Magkatabi kaming nakatingin sa moon and the sky were also filled with stars. I looked at him because he's quiet as of the moment.

"What are you thinking?" I asked him. He glanced at me and smiled.

"Ikaw." I chuckled. Is he serious? "O, ba't ka tumatawa? Totoo nga." He laughed. 

"Why me?" I asked again.

"Happy lang ako na kasama kita tapos one year na tayo." His smile reached through his eyes. "Biruin mo 'yon, nakuha ka ng charms ko. Hay! Ang saya mabuhay."

I laughed a little. He released a long breathing kasi like he was contented in his life. 

"To more years with you, my love." I reached out my wine glass as I happily moved closer to him. We clinked our wine glasses and we both sipped after it. 

We stayed like that for a few more minutes, just drinking wine with his arm on my shoulders, talking about random things and enjoying the night sky. I was about to fill my glass again but I didn't know na malapit na pala namin maubos ang wine sa bottle.

"Paubos na pala," Theo whispered and took the bottle from me. He poured the remaining amount on both of our glasses and put it in the side.

After that, we just suddenly stared at each other for a few seconds like something just flamed between us. It happened so fast. I just noticed that I was already closing my eyes while we were kissing each other. I slowly put down the wine glass on the side and held on Theo's nape.

After a few seconds, I noticed that I'm already straddling in his lap. His hands were already roaming all over my body. I squeezed his shoulders when I felt him bit my lower lip. Because of that, my mouth slightly opened and he entered his tongue on my mouth. I sucked on it and I felt him pulled me even closer to him. I don't think there's still a space left between us as I even felt something down there beside my thighs.