Chapter 7

"Sup, Enzo!" Gabby greeted when we saw the guy at JSEC. He's accompanied by a lady and two guys, the other guy was Theo. Ba't ba palagi 'to nasa Ateneo?

Theo was doing something on his phone but when he heard Gabby, he instantly looked up. Our eyes met and he smiled widely at me. I smiled back to acknowledged his presence.

"Uy! Dito na kayo, Rie!" He stood up and urged me to sit. 

I looked at the surroundings to check if there's still a vacant table but puno nga ang JSEC ngayon. We're near pa lang to their table kaya I was hoping sana na sa iba na lang kami ni Gab because I don't know the other one na kasama nila sa table. I'm really awkward with meeting new people, eh.

JSEC is one of the many places to eat inside Ateneo like Gonzaga and Matteo Ricci. However, this stands out because all the establishment or kiosks were operated by students. Some also have stalls in Rizal Lib or Matteo Up. It is a long process to have a slot at JSEC but many students still try because aside from it is a good platform to practice and learn being an entrepreneur, they can also earn a large profit from it. Masasarap din naman kasi 'yung mga foods that they're selling here.

"Girl, let's go! Theo's there, o!" Gabby teased me and I just rolled my eyes.

We walked to their table and Gabby lightly pushed me sa upuan na katabi ni Theo. What the hell! She immediately sat beside Enzo kaya I have no other choice but to sit beside Theo na nakangiti nanaman ng grabe. He waited for me to sit first before he did the same. It's not that I'm avoiding him or something. We're good naman and we're friends. He was actually in the middle because on her right side was the other lady while I'm on his left side.

"O, Adri! Long time no see!" Klint greeted. 

He's the other guy in the table beside Enzo on the right side. I just smiled a little to acknowledge him. The last time I saw him was when I was with Theo in the mall. 

"Hi, I'm Gabby!" Pakilala niya sa dalawa. I saw the girl smiled at her and Klint also introduced himself.

"I'm Hime," the girl said, smiling. 

She has a small and modest voice. She also looks like an angel, an innocent face. Her skin is pale and she have a medium length straight black hair. 

"Adri, let's order our food." Gabby stood up and looked at me.

"Ako na o-order sa inyo," Theo said and tumayo na rin. 

I looked at him and raised my brow. "School mo?"

"Grabe! Ba't ang sungit? Okay naman convo natin kagabi," he said in confusion. 

I got shocked. Do he need to mention that we had a conversation last night? Baka kung ano isipin ng mga kasama namin ngayon because of what he said.

"Luh! May label ba 'yan?" Klint asked with a smirk on his face.

"The fuck!" I blurted out. This is what I'm talking about.