Secret skills

The boys looked at me, more confused than ever when I answered "Wattpad"

The boys looked at me, more confused than ever when I answered "Wattpad". They didn't know what I was talking about. Uncultured people Jeez !

Leo was the first one to shake it off though.
"So you knew the whole time and didn't say a god damn thing ?"Leo rephrases my words, trying to understand how the hell I knew about their illegal business.

"Of course she fucking knew Leo !" Blake chuckles, but without any sign of amusement in his voice. "Haven't you guys seen her for the past couple of weeks ? She has been asking us  rethorical questions for quite some time now. I can see it in her traits, she is in fact a smart girl and knows a lot. I know she knows ways more than we think she does in that little head of yours ? Don't you Lila ?" Now Blake was looking at me, a smirk across his lips, as if he was telling me that he knew all my secrets, as if he could see right through me. But could he really ?

"Blake is right." I admit and look straight into the eyes of my eldest brother, to show him that I am not someone he can underestimate.

"I know things. For exemple I know that Blake always has his gun hidden in the back of his trousers tugged in. He never leaves without it. Damon I know that when you leave on a business trip, it doesn't stay very... clean I would say. The bruises on your knuckles can not be hidden from me. Leo... the blood on your shirt and tiredness when you come home says it all. These past of couple of days, things have been rough, attacks have been going on." I rent out some of the few things I know about my brothers, leaving Ethan and Greyson out of this.

I know damn well Greyson has been gambling and Ethan has a girlfriend. I saw them together a few days ago when he made her leave the house at five in the morning. But I believe I am not the one that should talk about this.

I catch Blake trying to hide his proud smirk, while Ethan looks at me with his mouth hanging wide open. They are speechless. Good job.

"Didn't know my sister was a god damn spy." Greyson breaks the silence, before slinging his arm around my shoulder. "Good thing for us right Damon. I am happy she is not freaked out and trying to run out of the house as quickly as possible."

"Oh yeah totally, but I don't think she would have run very far anyway. I would have caught her before she even stepped out of the door." Leo chuckles, which makes me roll my eyes.

"Wrong you underestimate me once again. You wouldn't be able to catch me Leo. In. Your. Dreams. I am the master of this game." I smile wickedly at him, which makes his smile even grow wider. 

"Game is on Mags. I swear I will-"

"Enough." Damon suddenly orders calmly, which makes me stop my staring contest with Leo immediately. We all turn our heads to look at him, wondering what the hell we did wrong now. "Magnolia come to me." He continues and I stand up from my chair to slowly walk towards him, slightly trembling. What is he going to do...