Chapter 1

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means there are thinking
*moves*means movement

Takemichi Pov
I failed, I failed to save someone again and not just anyone but I failed to save Draken. One of my closest friend. Damnit why am I so useless, why can't I save them. Why why why why. Why!?!?
"Michi- Takemichi!!!!",I flinched as I heard someone shouted my name. I turned my head to see Senju worried expression. "Please snap out of it Takemichi" Senju said. Worry can be heard in her voice. I just gave her a nod.

No one Pov:
"Oi oi aren't we getting lively here". Senju and Takemichi shot there head towards the direction of the voice which belonged to South. "Looks like we made it in time" South paused for a second then shouted " To Draken's Requiem!!!" Both Senju and Takimichi gritted there teeth. Then soon takimichi realized they were being surrounded.

"Shit we're outnumbered" takimichi whispered out. " But Senju heard it and she chuckled a bit." It's not just us takemichi, It's everyone in Braham!!" as Senju said that members of Braham started coming from behind them. Then Senju pat takemichi head and said" Don't worry we will make sure and get our revenge for Draken". Takemichi just  nodded. "Come on let's settle this!!!" South shouted out. Just then he heard a familiar sound. A sound everyone knew. Mikey's motorcycle.

Takemichi's Pov: 
Just as everyone was about to start fighting we heard a very familiar sound which made everyone freeze. "Mikey-kun". As I said that Mikey showed up and got of his bike.

No one Pov:
Before anyone could say anything, Mikey was already out of his bike and infront of Takemichi. "M-mikey - kun I-", before Takemichi could even finish what he has to say Mikey had already punched him in the face. "Takemichi!!" Senju shouted as she tried to make her way towards Mikey and Takemichi.

"Takemichi, you said you came back from the past to help us right?" "To save  us right? " "But tell me Takemichi who did you really save since you came back?" As Mikey said those words he looked over to see Takemichi tearing up. " I-I" before the poor boy could finish his sentence he was knocked out.

"Takemichi!!", Senju scream as she tried to run to him only to get pulled back by South. "Tch, Waka take care of him",Senju ordered and the male just nodded. Senju then turned back her attention back to Takemichi but to see him gone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc