Chapter 6

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
* moves * means movement

Takemichi's Pov:
"Takemichi?" Why are you here" I heard Kaku chan ask. "I..." before I can finish my sentence Mikey shouted "None of your damn business" "Know your place and get out all of you" I flinched as I heard Mikey shouted at all of them. Why did he get so upset. Kaku was just asking, there was no reason for him to get so angry.

"M-mikey why.....", before I could of finish my sentence Mikey slammed his lips against mines. I tried my best to push him off of me. I didn't want to do it again. I'm still in pain from this morning. I can't. I cant possibly take this anymore. Tears start to stream down my face as I tried to push him away.

Mikey's Pov:
I pulled back his hair earning a little gasp from him. That gave me my chance to stick my tongue into his mouth. I felt his hands trying to push me away as he continue to  not except that he's mine and I can do what I please with him. It's cute that he thinks he can push me away tho. I then parted my mouth from his. "P-please I-I can't" I heard him said. There's no way I will stop, I mean who can when he is  looking so cute with all those tears and his desperate attempts to push me away. I then pulled his head back roughly.

"You don't tell me what to do" "If I want to fuck you, I will and you can't do anything about that" "Understand? " I shouted that last part out making him flinch and start to cry even more.

Takemichi's Pov: {time skip to after they did it, he was now his room}
Why me? Why was it me? Why? I hated it I hated everything Mikey was doing to me. I understand I deserved it but there's so much I can take. And I couldn't take it anymore. I can't. I really can't. This torture was just to much for me. I just can't do it. I can't. Was it ,my fault he turned out like this, was it my fault?

Tears then stated to fall down my face. "God or whoever is listening to me right now, I'm begging you please give me one more chance, this time I'll save them." "I'll save everyone" I said. More tears ran down my face. There's no way that my wish will be granted. I had a chance already but I screwed it up like I screwed up everything. 'Damnit why am I so useless' was my last thoughts as I slowly drifted of to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc