Chapter 19

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves *means movement

Takemichi's Pov:
"Wow Hana I didn't think you suck this much" "Your brother did say that you can't fight for shit but wow this is an another level" I hear Haru san say, as I pant from barely finishing 30 push-ups. And I still had 70 to go. I didn't think this would be so hard. The class barely started and I'm tired, well to be fair, we did run around the room which by the way was friken huge, alteast ten times. So that alone was tiring and that was barely warm up. Now he's making me do all these exercises.

"I'm only a beginner why must you be so cruel Haru san" I say as I still pant. He then sighs "Because I know and love you doesn't mean that I'm going to go easier on you, now hurry it up with the next 70 or I'm adding more" He says walking away.

I look over to Kazu to see him doing these push up without even breaking a sweat. He didn't even look tired, instead he looked bored? "You should probably focus on thoes push ups instead of me, although I don't mind tho" Kazu says while stopping to give me a wink. "But you should focus on those, we live together so you can more than focus on my body at home" He says a sly smirk on his face. "Y-you...." "Hana I know that when I come back you better be done ore else."

After what felt like hours, I finally finsh all the push ups and other warm up exercises. "Great now let's separate you two in in the groups" After five minutes. I wasn't surprised when I was put in the group of beginners, thing is the goup is full of 6-7 year olds. And I could hear Kazu's snickers. 'Shut it' I mouthed to him and he just sticks out his tongue. I smiled when I saw Haru smacking him.

The front door then slammed open as a man with brown hair, his clothes in a mess and he was panting. "I-I'm sorry I'm late" I hear him say as he bowed down. "It's okay Jay, just go get your unfirom on, I need help with the beginners so when your done help me with them" I hear Haru say as Jay made his way to the changing room. "Mister" "Hm?" I tuned my head to see a small girl, she looked around six as she held onto my unfirom pants. Before I can ask if she's okay, Jay comes out and made his way to us.

"Your must be the new student right?" I'm an instructor here, you can call me Jay" he says as he gives me a smile, I didn't like that smile at all. It gave me chills, I don't know why. "I'm Hanagaki Takemichi nice to meet you" He gives me a small nod.

{After two hours}
"You okay mitchy?" I slowly turned my head to Kazu, he didn't even look tired, while I felt like I was friken dieing. My body was sprawled out on the ground because I couldn't get up, hell I couldn't even lift a finger. "Do you need any help" I hear Jay ask. From the first time I saw him I didn't get a good vibe from him at all. It's like a gut feeling. A feeling that told me not to trust this man. "No thank you for asking" I say while giving him a smile. I soon start to see him blush. Eh? Then he continued to ask, and I kept saying no.

"He said no, so can you leave us alone" Kazu say, his face showing that he was getting frustrated. "Fuking brats" I hear Jay say well actually mumbled. I barely even hear it. Maybe I heard it wrong. There's no he would actually say that right? I felt my body lift up, I then realized that Kazu lifted me up. "I said that we're fine no need to call me or mitchy a brat bitch" Kazu says and honestly I'm not surprised and it seems that I was right he did call us brats. Kazu then made his way to the changing room while still holding. Was I not heavy? I'm sure I am.

After changing with Kazu's help which actually wasn't as embarrassing as I thought it would be, and he didn't judge me or anything. "Hey, you guys ready to go" the both of us nod when we heard Haru question. Haru's read hair was tied up as usual and he was now wearing a sweater with shorts instead of his uniform.

{During there trip home}
"Hey kazutora" "Yes?" "Jay said that you cursed him, is that true" I hear Haru ask. Before I could even tried to defend Kazu, he replied "I did and he fucking deserved it" Kazu says. I hear Haru laugh "I like you kid... And I don't care if you cursed him out or whatever... He can be a bitch at times" Haru says. "You don't like Jay." Well I don't but I hired him anyway because I was in the need of staff and I am still in the need for them and he's surprisingly good with the kids so I just leaved him with them "

" He still sucks in my opinion "I hear Kazu say as I nod my head in agreement." Yeah... Just tell me if he ever harases you two again kay" the both of us just bid in agreement.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc

Name: Haru MinoAge: 24 Personality: Carefree, hates it when people tell him what to do

Name: Haru Mino
Age: 24
Personality: Carefree, hates it when people tell him what to do. Likes doing things by himself. Is caring and very sassy.
Extra info: Owns a dojo, teaches mixed martial arts. Is the childhood friend of Akio. Cares a lot for both Akio and takemichi,.woukd do anything for them. Helped raised takemichi.

Name: Jay ParkAge: 27

Name: Jay Park
Age: 27