Chapter 2

Author's note: "hi " means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
* moves * means movement

No one Pov:
As Takemichi began to slowly wake up, he was immediately hit with a huge headache. As he tried to reach out to touch his head, he realized he couldn't. Soon he realized that his hands was tied up.

Takemichi Pov:
I immediately open my eyes,but soon realized that I was aslo blindfolded. Then all the memories from yesterday hit me. Draken is dead. I failed to save someone again. As I was lost in my thoughts I heard a voice. "About time you finally wake up". I know that voice, it was Mikey's voice. Then I felt him take the blindfold off. It took a moment for me to open my eyes completely. As I did, I saw Mikey infront of me. "M-mikey - kun".

No one's Pov :
"Takemichi, tell me why did you come back? ", asked Mikey. Before the blue eyes boy can answer Mikey contined. "Why did you come back!!", Mikey screamed at him. "If you haven't come back he wouldn't of died, he would of still been alive", Mikey shouted at him.

Takemichi stayed quiet. He was right, if he haven't come back Draken would still be alive. Then the blue eyed boy started to cry. "I-it's my fault Mikey kun I-I'm S-sorry it's my fault". Takemichi contined to cry and apologize to Mikey.

Which made Mikey even more angry. He grabbed Takemichi's hair and pulled back his head harshly. "It is your fault, It's all your fault!!" "If you haven't showed up none of them would of die". "We all would of have been living happily" As Mikey said that last line he let go of Takemichi's hair. The blue eye boy just sat there crying. What Mikey said was correct, if he just haven't showed up none of them would of died.
Then Mikey grabbed back Takemichi's hair and pulled him forward this time. "I'll make you pay, I'll make you suffer", Mikey said with a cold voice.

Mikey's Pov:
That's right I'll make you regret and pay for what you've done. If it wasn't for you they wouldn't have died. If you just haven't shown up they wouldn't have died.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc