Chapter 14

Author's note:"hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves * means movement

{The Next day}

Takemichi's Pov:
"Ni san, about yesterday..." before I can finish he let's our a frustrated sigh. "I'll do it, I'll bail out this guy but on one condition". I gulp "What's the condition?" I ask getting a bit nervous, I hope its not what I think it is. "Hana no matter how much I ask of you, you won't quit or come out of that gang your in right?" I just nod my head in response. "Then my condition is that you will be learning how to fight, I'll hire someone to train you martial arts or whatever you want to learn". Hah?

"Wait what thats your condition" I ask. "No matter how much I ask you won't quite and I know that with your weak ass your just going to keep getting beat up, so I have decided to get someone to teach you how to fight," he then says. "Yeah I get that but don't you think that's a little.." "Atleast when I go back to London I won't be worried about yoh getting your ass beat and ending up in the hospital," I just let out a sigh. Great looks like I'm going to a lot more busy now.

{After a week}
"Hana" "Yes Ni san?" "Go put on some good clothes" "Eh why?" I ask, Ni san just walk up to me and flick my forehead. "Ow!!" "Did you forget, now that we have bail out your friend, don't we have to collect him" he says. Ah I totally forgot. "Now go" he then says. I sighs as I make my way upstairs. After I got on my clothes, I went downstairs locked the house and entered Ni san car. Then we left.

{After two hours they arrived}
Kazutora Pov:
Finding out that someone bailed me out actually had me more confused than happy. For many reasons, for one I know my parents would never bail me out, second it's not like I have any other family or anything so I was really confused. "Let's get going" I heard one of the prison guards saying as he dragged me. "Honestly I'm so glad that someone is bailing you out" Finally we could get a break " I just rolled my eyes at his comment. It's not like it's my fault everyone in this prison pisses me off.

When I finally made it outside, I saw a man with long white hair that reached his back, and blue eyes that seemed to be glaring at me. Wait those blue eyes look familiar. Really really familiar. "Come on" He then commanded in a cold voice. I just rolled my eyes and followed him to his car, well I'm guessing that it's his car. He opened the back door and I jumped in. He then got in, then I noticed someone siting in the passenger seat. The person then turned around revealing the one person I really didn't want to see right now. Hanagaki Takemichi.