Chapter 15

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves * means movement

Kazutora Pov:
Hanagaki Takemichi? What was he doing here? Wait don't tell me. He was the one that bailed me out? Why? "Kazutora kun?" I then heard my name being called out. I turn my head to Takemichi, I looked straight into his eyes, taking his on how beautiful his eyes really are. I shook my head as to stop any other thoughts from coming.

"Kazutora kun I know your very confused but I promise that you will understand everything once we reach home", I then heard Takemichi say and I just nodded. "Where's your address kid" I them turn my attention to the person who was seated in the driver's seat. "Don't have any" "What?" he then asks. "I said that I don't have any". It's through I didn't have anywhere to go, the only reason I was able to survive was so far was because Kisaki and I made a deal that if I obey him I would get a place to stay. Pretty sure that deal is no more right now, especially when I messed up, well I glad I did anyways.

"Kazutora kun?" I snapped out of my thoughts as I turned my attention to Takemichi. "You don't have any family or friend I can...." I cut the white head dude of by saying "I don't, just drop me of by a street, I'll be able to figure something out". "Ni san maybe we can..."Takemichi was cut of by well I'm guessing that the person was his bigger brother." When we reach home we'll have a further talk, aslo kid I'm Akio Mimato, Takemichi's older brother. " I just nod.

{After ten minutes}
" So kid... " before he can say anything else I cut him off by saying "I'm not a damn kid Okay?" He just sent a glare to me, and man if looks could kill, I'll be dead already. "Fine Kazutora, what do you want tk eat" he asks and I was a bit surprised. "Anything" I relpy. Then I turn my attention to Takemichi, why would he bail me out, why would he bail out the person who stabbed him. Was he taking pity on me? Did he felt bad or something? I let out a frustrated sigh as I then rest my head on the window.

{Time skip to when they got home}
When we arrived, Takemichi immediately guided me to in the house. I was quite surprised by the interior, it was surprisingly very homey and comfortable. "Ni san I'm taking Kazutora kun upstairs to talk for a bit" Takemichi then says. His brother just gives him a gesture as walks away to what I'm guessing is the kitchen area.

After we made it to Takemichi's room, he told me that I can sit anywhere I wanted to while he went to get some drinks for us. I decided to sit on his bed. After five minutes he returned with orange juice. After he handed me a glass he made himself comfortable on his bed, next to me. "So..." I started. He then let's put a sigh. "Your wondering why I nailed you out right" and I just nod in response. "Well to put it short, Kazutora I am bit taking pity on you or anything so don't ever think that" once again I just nod. "Kazutora kun you didn't deserve to go in prison you just got manipulated and..." I cut him of "You say that you are not taking pity on me but it sounds like you are"

He then sighs "I'm sorry I didn't mean it to sound like that" "I'll keep it short then, Kazutora make a deal with me"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc