Chapter 18

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves *means movement

Takemichi's Pov :
"Michi!!!" I heard Kazu called followed by constant knocking on my door. I let out a combination of a groan and a sigh as I wobble my way to the door to unlock it. I was still sleepy, I didn't get any sleep last night. It has also been a week since Kazu started living with us and Kazu is actually really friendly and we get along find but he can be an asshole at times especially when waking someone up.

I unlock the door and pulled it open. "Finally it took you long enough" I just rolled my eyes at the comment. "It's 7 am and it's Saturday what do you want" I say getting annoyed, I just wanted to my sleep that was stolen from me last night thanks to my little breakdown. "Akria san sent me to get you" I just nod as I closed back my door.

{After five minutes}

After I did my morning routine, I made my way downstairs and straight into the kitchen area. There I say both Ni san and Kazu eating there breakfast. "Good morning" Ni san says while giving me a bright smile. "Morning " was all I said as I sat down and began to eat the pancakes that was provided. "Someones grumpy because they have to wake up early today" Kazu says teasley and I gave him a glare.

"Sorry about waking you up this early Hana, I wanted you to do something for me" Ni san says. "What is it?" "I wanted you to take Kazu shopping and get some clothes and other things for him, I'll leave my black card so you can use that" he says while taking a sip of what I assume is coffee. "Okay but why this early? Couldn't I just carry him latter today?"

"It's because after, I'll collect you two and join you martial arts class" "Eh?" He then sighs. "Did you forget that today is when I join both of you in Haru's class" I totally did forget about it. And did he say Haru. "Wait that Haru" I ask getting excited. "Who's Haru and why do I have to go to martial arts class?" Kazu asks.

"Haru is my childhood and best friend and you go because I said so" Ni san the says while getting up. "Anways I have to go now sww you two by 1:30 for the latest" Ni san says and then left.

{Time skip to a few hours later}

"Your sense of fashion sucks" Kazu says while putting back most of the clothes I picked out for him. "No it doesn't you just don't have any sense of fashion" I say while picking up a few more shirts that was way out of season but hey I think they look fine. He then let's our a sigh and says "How about this, I go pick the clothes and you go wait"

After he finished we paid and left, we then made our way outside of the mall to wait for Ni san since it's 1:30. Soon a car pulled up for us and instead of Ni san coming out it was Haru. "Haru" I screamed as I hugged him. "It's been awhile Hana" he says while hugging me back. He then breaks the hug and went over to Kazu. "Your Kazutora right? I'm Haru nice to meet ya". Kazu just nods.

"Where's Ni san, didn't he say he was going to pick us up." "Well your dumbass of your brother forgot that he had an important meeting at this time, so I'm here to pick you up" I nod my head and all of us made our way to the car.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc