Chapter 5

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves * means movement
Warning : this chapter will contain abuse and r*pe

Takemichi's Pov : {time skip to the next day when takemichi  had already worked up}
As I slowly got in the bath tub and slowly submerged myself. Memories of yesterday then started flowing through my head. Why would Mikey do that. Why? Why was it me? I understand that it's my fault but this is to much. I cant take it anymore. Maybe he was right. If I haven't showed up in Toman none of this would have happened. It's my fault. It's all my fault.

Then a knock brought me out of my thoughts. I got up and wrapped myself in a towel and open the door half way. "Boss sent me to get you", said Sanzu as he had a annoyed look on his face. I just nod and close back the door.

After I was done, Sanzu brought me to an office looking room. He then knocked the door and we then heard a "Come in". When I went in. I saw Mikey looking really pissed and I got scared immediately. "Come here", Mikey said as he patted his lap. I was a bit confused on why he patted his lap but I still went next to him. He then pulled be by my waist and forced me to sit on his lap. "E-eh?". "Shut up and sit here for a while", Mikey said coldly. And I just did what he said.

Mikey Pov:
I was pissed for the entire moring. Those small gangs are getting on my nerves, so it spoilt my entire morning. I then put my head on Takemichi's shoulder, making him flinch at the sudden movement. I then pulled his hips closer making his yelp. I liked this side of him. I liked watching him tremble and cry.

No I loved seeing him cry and beg me it made me felt so much better. It made me feel alive. I then ripped his shirt off and took of his pants. He immediately started to cry and beg. Saying "Please Mikey, please stop". Of course I didn't who would.

Takemichi's Pov: {time skip to in the evening}
I could barely even move my body. It hurted so much. I hated it. But right now I have to stop thinking about those things because Mikey is currently carrying me somewhere. And I was terrified, I kept thinking about what he was going to do. Is he finally going to kill me? I was pulled out of my thoughts when I suddenly heard voices saying "Good evening boss". I looked and saw Kachu? And the hitaini Brothers?

"These are the new members of bonten",mikey said looking at me. 'Boten?' That gang already exist. What's more important is that Kachu chan is also here. Why is he here?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc