Chapter 4

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means there are thinking
*moves* means movement
Warnings: r*pe and abuse.

No one's Pov:{time skip to after they finish everything with the funeral for draken}
On there way back to the mansion takemichi was crying uncontrollably. He felt extremely guilty about everything. He kept blaming himself.

When they arrived, Mikey grabbed Takemichi's hand and dragged him all the way to his room. When he reached there he threw takemichi in his bed and started to strip.

Takemichi's Pov:
I was extremely confused. Why did Mikey dragged me to this room and when is he taking his clothes off. My answers was answered when I heard what he said. "Strip". What he wanted me to do what. There's no way he was going to do what I think he is going to do right. Yeah there's no way. Mikey wouldn't go this far right.

"M-mikey kun your joking right", I said trembling. He just clicked his tongue and then grabbed my feet and dragged me closer to him. I yelped by the sunden movement. Then he ripped my clothes off. I immediately covered my treasured parts. Then Mikey spread my legs.

Hell no, there's no way I'm just going to let him do this to me. I then did something I immediately regreted. I kicked him. Yep I kicked Mikey.

"Bad move" Mikey said codly. Making me shiver. He then raised his fist and punched me in the face. He then repeated it continously. By the fifth punch, he stoped. I felt blood coming out from my nose and a bit light headed.

No one's Pov:
Mikey the grabbed Takemichi's leg and parted them. He didn't even bothered to lossen takemichi or put lube on as he shoved himself into Takemichi. The blond immediately cried out in pain and begged Mikey to pull out. But mikey didn't. He kept on thrusting roughly and not even giving the poor boy a chance to breath.

{Time skip to two hours later}
When Mikey was finished he finally pulled out, put on back his clothes and left the room. Leaving the weeping boy alone.

Takemichi's Pov:
Hurts. It hurts so much, my entire body was filled in pain. Tears uncontrollably left my eyes and I let it. I couldn't believe, Mikey really just r*ped me. There was no way this was the Mikey I once knew. No he was someone totally different. There was no way Mikey would do this......... That's what I really wanted to believe...... It's all my fault he's like this now. Yeah everything is all my fault. I thought as my vision slowly started to fade.

Mikey's Pov:
I don't get it at all. I was supposed to feel better after doing all does things to him but I didn't. In fact I felt worse. And it's all his fault. Then I slammed Koko's door open making him flinch. "Go clean up that b*tch in my room". Before he can say anything I turned and walked out.

Koko's Pov:
Did he just say b*tch. There's no way it's Takemichi right. I immediately got up and rushed to his room. When I got there I swung the door opened to meet the one person I was hoping to not see.
There he was. Takemichi with blood and c*m rolling down his tights. Bloody nose and tear stain face. I immediately picked him up and went into the bathroom to clean him up. How could Mikey do this to Takemichi. I did expect him to do it with him but not like this. After I cleaned him up I carried him to the room he was first in and left him there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc