Chapter 11

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves* means movement

Takemichi's Pov:
"YOU CALLED HIM!?!?!" I screamed at Hina who flinch. "I'm sorry but I didn't have a choice the hospital..." before she can finsh my brother cuts me off by screaming back at me "ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!?!" I flinch a bit. "You were not going to tell me about this unless Hina had told called me." "Do you know how I felt when I suddenly heard that my baby brother was in the hospital"he says. "Ni san I..." before I can finish he cuts me off.

"I get the reason you even got stabbed in the first place was because you're still in that stupid gang". He. Did. Not. Just. Say. That. I saw regret flashed in his eyes immediately. Before I can say anything, Mikey stands up and starts glaring at Ni san. Ni san then sighed and tilt his head backwards while holding the bridge of his nose. "I'm sorry but can you boys please leave, I'll like to speak to my baby brother alone", Ni san says. They all gave me a look as to ask if they can leave to which I nod as responce.

After they left Ni san went closet to me and sat down next to me. "Hana" he started saying the nick name he normally calls me, his voice soften. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have shout, and I shouldn't have said that", he says. "I looked at him and gave a small smile. I know he didn't mean it. He's just frustrated and worried, I mean who wouldn't when you get a sudden call from the hospital saying your brother got stab. He even left London and came to Japan, I bet he left his work too. That was one of the reasons why I didn't want to tell him, he would also come and scold me, and if he found out who stabbed me there's no doubt that he will try to kill Kazutora. Which was one thing I didn't want to happen.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Ni san tapped my hand and contined talking. He continued lecturing me and then he asked me the one thing I was hoping for him not to ask, he asked, about the person who stabbed me. "Uh umm I don't know" I lied hoping he would believe me. "I see.... Then I'll go question your friends maybe they might know", he says. "No!!!" I shout. Shit. He raised a brow "Hana"he began," I'm asking again, who stabbed you."" I-if I tell you promise you won't kill him". He forze a  bit but nodded. "He's a friend of mine and he did it by accident it was all a accident" I quickly say,hopping he we believe me. He let out a sigh and said "We'll talk about this more when we get home for now get some rest." I just nodded.

Then we heard a knock."Come in"         Ni san says. I then saw Mikey poking his head in, "Are you guys done?" he asks. Is he serious? "MIKEY I SAID NOT TO DO THAT!!!" I then hear Draken shout out. "But I couldn't wait anymore", Mikey then say while pouting. "It's okay were done", Ni san says while smiling.

{After everyone came in}

No one's Pov:
"Sorry for not introducing myself earlier, I'm Akio Mimato, Hana's older brother." "Why do you to have different last names" Mikey asks bluntly. "Mikey", Draken says while sighing. "Thats because we're step brothers, Hana took his mother's last name and I took my mother's last name", Aiko says while smiling. They all just nod.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc

Name: Akio Mimato Age: 23Relation: Takemichi's older brother

Name: Akio Mimato
Age: 23
Relation: Takemichi's older brother.
(Also please imagine his eyes his blue, I couldn't get a picture with his eyes being blue, pictures are not mine)