chopper x reader x strawhats: the best birthday

THE PARTY!!!

Usopp and Chopper were seen coming from a distance. Darkness hit the ship, and nothing was really visible. Luffy was impatiently hiding in the crow's nest to pop the confetti. You, Nami, and Robin were waiting behind the tangerine fields with little present boxes in hand, while Sanji was taking a smoke near the table.  Franky and Zoro stood near the big white box, ready to take out the cloth when the time came.

"Where is everyone...?". Usopp pretended, looking at Luffy depicting it's finally time. You smiled a big smile. It was here.

"Heh..? None of them came back". Chopper said looking around.

The sudden pop of confetti made the little reindeer jump in fear. Pretty confetti pieces came falling down as the crew jumped up yelling a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Chopper had his little eyes widened in surprise, as the lights were finally put. His eyes were already watering, as he looked at the decorations and the table filled with yummy delicacies. The boys rushed towards the little animal, throwing him up and down in joy. 

"EVERYONE!!!!". Chopper yelled, tears falling down with his face going red.

"Happy Birthday SUPER Chopper!".

"Happy Birthday Chopper!".

"EMERGENCY FOOD, COME EAT YOUR CAKE!".

"CHOPPER!". You yelled. The reindeer rushed into your arms, putting his little ones around your neck, crying with a big smile.

"Y/n is surely his favorite one". Nami smiled.

"Y/N! EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!". 

Everyone giggled, while Zoro smirked.

( It was his little boy too ) ( That doesn't mean what you are thinking hihihihi )

"Happy Birthday, nakama". Smiling, Luffy opened his gift, decorating the antlers with the bells he bought.

"What is that Luffy....". Zoro sighed, making everyone chuckle, along with Chopper, who was shaking his head for pretty bell noises to be made.

The crew handed out their presents. With teary eyes and a big smile, Chopper enthusiastically gleamed over his new gifts.

"Now, now, I want food". Luffy yelled. Rushing towards the cake, Chopper excitedly gleamed at his name on the frosting.

"My cak-!".

Zoro and Sanji plopped the boy's face onto the frosting, to receive laughs and giggles from everyone. Chopper laughed heartily, licking the white frosting from his hooves.

"This is the best birthday everrr". He said shouting in joy.

"Now, now Chopper, why are you crying?". Zoro asked, smiling a little. Rubbing his tears off, Sanji offered him a plate of cake with some wonderfully made delicacies.

"Don't think it's over, Chopper". 

"Huh? Robin what do you mean?". Grinning, Robin just shrugged, while Zoro and Franky pulled out the big box. Pulling the white cloth, Chopper was seen with star eyes as he looked inside, at the contents.

"COTTON CANDY?!!?!?!" He yelled, jumping right in.

You smiled and clapped your hands at your little boy being all excited. 

"There is three days' worth of cotton candy in there, take it easy". Usopp yelled with food in his mouth.

"SANJI! NIKKU".

"Right right".

The night went with Usopp, Luffy, Franky, Sanji, and Chopper singing and dancing, while Zoro was high on his sake. Robin just smiled at the view, having her dinner, while Nami was slightly wasted. You just had your head resting on your right palm, happy to present this great evening to your little boy.

Time passed further ahead, as the clock showed 2AM. Everyone was fast asleep, even with Luffy's loud ass snoring, except for you and Chopper. He stayed in your arms the whole time, sobbing and thanking you and the others for this wonderful day.

"I thought you all would forget". He said, through his weeps.

"How can you think that?! We had this planned a week prior". You smiled.

"Really? I am so happy". Kissing his forehead, you brought out your present box, handing it over to the little one.

"Here".

"WOW! ANOTHER GIFT!".

Giggling at his excitement, you helped Chopper unwrap his present. Looking at the snowglobe with teary starry eyes, Chopper looked deeper into it.

"A reindeer!".

"In the snow!".

"This is so beautiful. Thank you Y/n".

"Love you too, little one".

''''''