zoro x reader: prank

The big blow that landed on you while fighting a pirate ship, made you fall on the ground and pass out. It has been three days from then, since you have been lying on your bed, with your crew by your side. Nami, Robin, and Chopper never left you, while the others were on guard. Everyone was equally worried, mainly the swordsman.

He just wanted you to wake up. Without you happy and cheerful on board, he started feeling the boredom hit. Seeing you was one of his favourite things, and he all the more regretted that he couldn't catch you, even though he was so close.

"It has been three days since she is like this...what do we do?". Nami asked as Chopper walked back and forth impatiently.

"All we can do now is feed her through these feeding tubes". Chopper said, making more arrangements. 

Voices were sprouting from here and there, as the light slowly started appearing in your eyes. Slowly opening them, you faced the two girls and the reindeer.

"Y/N!". Nami yelled, falling on you. Wincing, you chuckled without strength.

"How..long...?". You asked Chopper".

"We were worried for three days! Are you hungry?! Do you need something?". Chopper yelled, rushing around with plates of food and water bottles. Giggling lightly, you shook your head, using Robin's help to get out of bed.

"Where is everyone? Are they all okay?".

"Don't worry Y/n. Take care of yourself first. You are not yet ready to move around". 

You shook your head. 

"Where is Zoro?". You asked. You saw his face from before you landed on the ground. You knew that he was blaming himself from inside. You wanted to see him.

"Zoro has been pretty worried too. But Y/n-". 

"It's alright Chopper. I have to see him".

Walking out of the room, you rushed towards Zoro. Stopping on your tracks, your lips suddenly formed into a sly smile, as you giggled to yourself. Walking into the room, you made an expression of questioning, as his eyes widened to see you walking around.

"Y/n!". He said, standing up. You tilted your head, wheezing internally. This was a chance to see him out of it, and you weren't going to lose it.

"Do you know me? Who are you?". Your heart was beating faster with that prank you made, as his face frowned a little, realisation slowly hitting him.

"What are you saying?".

"Why are you on our ship? Do we know you?". Each lie made you laugh a little inside, also with a tinge of regret as his face was turning sadder every second.

"Y/n...it's me Zoro. Don't tell me you-".

"Zoro? Doesn't ring a bell". That's it. You couldn't lie anymore. Zoro walked closer, as his legs feel heavy with every step. His eyes started to glisten.

"Y/n-". Before he could finish calling out your name, you jumped on him, giving him a big hug. It took him off-guard again, as he slowly realised that you were pranking him.

"I'm sorry". You said, through your chuckles. Zoro groaned, crushing you back with his hug.

"Now was not the time!". He yelled, face planted on the crook of your neck. You nodded, apologising constantly, not being able to stop laughing.

"Your face...I should have taken a picture...". On Zoro's head formed a cross popping vein, but he soon laughed it off, hugging you more.

"I'm...getting crushe-".

"Shut up. Let me hold you. You don't know how worried I was...". His voice got lighter. You smiled to yourself, before giving in. It was rare to see Zoro being all affectionate, and you did not want this to end.

"I-I-If it wasn't for Y/n chan, I would have killed that green seaweed n-now!". Sanji yelled, being restrained by Chopper and Usopp. 

"You guys look so cute together". Nami said while Luffy was furiously trying to get Zoro out of you.

"Zoro what are you doing! Are you killing her?". Luffy shouted, earning a laugh from you.

"I'm not leaving you out of my sight for another three days". Zoro whispered, to which your cheeks went red. 

"That is what I was about to say". You smirked.

"DON'T GET SO RED AND MAKE ME MAD, M O S S H E A D!".