Chapter 4

SOPHIA

"Are you sure you don't mind?" I worried, looking at a smirking Alexandra.

I was supposed to be staying in the same room as Alexandra and Scarlett, but Liam wanted me to stay with him. I didn't want to leave Alex alone and be feeling guilty all night.

"Of course I don't mind! Now stop being paranoid and go spend time with your lovely boyfriend." She laughed, ushering me out of the room.

"Fine, fine." I chuckled as we reached the door, "thank you Alex." I smiled softly, pulling her into a hug.

"No problem darling, that's what friends are for." She grinned. "Alright, I'm gonna be heading out then. I love you girls!" I cooed.

Scarlett was laying on a blanket placed on the floor for some tummy time. I walked back into the room and went over to her and picked her up, hearing the baby girl coo to herself quietly.

"You be nice to Mummy now, sweetie pie. Aunty Soph will see you tomorrow. I love you, darling angel." I cooed, kissing all over her chubby cheeks.

"Kay baby, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye beautiful girl." I promised for the last time before placing her back on her tummy.

"Love you babes!" I called one last time to Alex. I exited their room and made my way down towards Liam's hotel room.

"Hey babe," I greeted, entering the room. "Hi sweetheart." He beamed, standing up from the sofa and going into the kitchen, coming back out with a water bottle in hand.

"I'm gonna go get ready for bed. I'll meet you in the room after I'm done." I informed.

He nodded softly. "Alright baby. I love you!" He grinned, walking toward me and kissing my cheek.

"I love you too."

^^^^^^^

"How was the concert?" I murmured against Liam's bare chest.

"It was amazing. We had a fun night; the crowd was fantastic. I don't think I'll ever get used to being up there with the lads." He sighed happily, stroking my shoulder soothingly. As he continued to run his fingers up and down my arm, I snuggled into his chest.

"You sleepy?" He chuckled, to which I nodded, "had a long flight. I'm exhausted." I yawned.

"Let's go to sleep then, baby. I love you, good night." He whispered, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you more."

°°°°°°°°

A/N

Short chapter, I know...