Important Note

A/N
Hello my loves, I hope you're all doing well. Unfortunately, this is not an update (as you can tell by the title). This is something I want to let you all know in regards to all of my books.

I hope you all know how much I appreciate your unconditional amount of love and support with all of my books, Mistake especially. And I also hope you all have in mind I'm a very lovely person to get along with. But I need you to know that if you try to copy even the tiniest bit of content from any of my books, I will find out and I will take action.

A few hours ago, I had an incident where one of my readers and followers published a story that was an awful lot like Mistake. From the title to the description, to the first chapter even; it was super familiar to me. I won't be telling you guys who it was because I don't want for you to start any unnecessary problems against them. I just need you to have in mind that if you ever happen to stumble upon a book that's similar to any of mine, I ask of you to let me know. I don't think it's fair of someone to be copying my work, which I take pride in and spend quite some time making. I also don't like the thought of having to report your story for copyright. If it does happen again, I will have no other choice but to have Mistake unpublished until everything gets settled.

I'm sorry if this comes off as unmannerly, I'm a little angry with what's happened, if I'm being honest. I've never had this kind of problem, I wouldn't want for it to start now.

I hope you can all understand where I'm coming from, I'd honestly hate for this to happen again.

-Adriana