Chapter 20 •

Harry's P.O.V

The past few days were spent with our families and doing concert after concert.

We were just arriving at the hotel we were going be staying at in Dublin. Alexandra was sprawled across my chest in the backseat of the SUV that was taking us towards the hotel.

"Baby, wake up... We're almost at the hotel. Come on sweetheart, we can sleep once we have our suite." I encouraged softly, stroking Alex's warm cheek.

"Mm... I'm up Haz," she giggled lazily leaning forward to kiss my lips sweetly.

We've become much more affectionate lately, ever since our shower together. I love her so much and I don't plan on fucking up all of this for anything or no one in this entire universe. My daughter and girlfriend are my entire life, and I'm so blessed to have them both in my life. I can't believe I was such a monster to them when Scarlett was born. Alexandra has been more than patient with my messed up personality. And for that I'm forever grateful.

"I love you, beautiful." I smiled against her luscious lips, nipping at them teasingly.

She whined into my mouth and pulled on my sweatshirt. "I love you too, I'd love you more if you'd stop being such a tease." She giggled, pulling away to glance into our baby's car seat.

"Is she asleep?" I smiled kissing her neck.

"No!"

Alexandra and I began to laugh loudly. We were laughing so much that Alex had tears in her eyes.

"Oh gosh! That was hilarious!" I giggled as I leaned back in my seat and wiped my eyes.

"At least we know she understands us." Alexandra cackled, holding her sides in another fit of laughter.

I shook my head, taking out my mobile phone. "I've got to tell Mum."

*

*

*

*

"Dada loves you so much, Angel. You and Mummy are Daddy's entire universe." I cooed down at a snoozing Scarlett. It was two days after us arriving in Dublin, we had done one of the few scheduled shows and we were currently at the stadium doing our soundcheck.

"I told you she was going to fall asleep on you, bub. You just didn't listen to me." Alex smirked entering my dressing room.

"Why are you so beautiful?" I sighed ignoring her previous statement. Alexandra looked down at her feet, blushing a deep scarlet.

"I don't know. I don't really think of myself as beautiful, but oh well." She huffed leaning down to cradled our sleeping baby to her chest.

"I'm not done talking to you, Alexandra. Where are you taking my adorable baby?" I scowled playfully, letting her take our daughter from my arms.

Alex rolled her eyes at me fondly and motioned to the pink playpen in the left corner of the dressing room.

"I'm gonna lay her in her playpen so she can be more comfortable. Also, I want to sit on your lap." She smirked cheekily.

I stood up and walked over to her, placing my hands on either side of her hips and pulled her with me to the sofa I was previously sitting on.

"You're more than beautiful, baby girl. I love you so much, I'm so incredibly honored to have you in my life. You're my queen and much, much more than words can ever express. Chin up gorgeous; there's that beautiful smile I love so much." I smiled the second I saw her lips twitching.