Chapter 10

A/N

Happy Mother's Day to all of those amazing moms out there. I hope you've all had an amazing day.

Here's chapter ten. Enjoy!

*************

ALEXANDRA

"It's so lovely to see you lot again." Anne beamed as she walked into the living room with Scarlett in her arms. Ever since we arrived, she hasn't let go of Scarlett; t's really an adorable sight to see Scar spend time with her Nana.

"Likewise," I smiled warmly as I messed with the sleeves of my oversized hoodie. Robin who was sitting next to Anne, ticked Scarlett's tiny feet to get the baby laughing. She let out little screams every time he touched her toes, her cheeks red from laughter.

"How was tour, son?" Robing turned ask Harry, who cleared his throat before answering Robin's question.

"It was good. A lot of things happened; good and bad. Other than that, everything was good." He chuckled, resting back against the sofa.

"That's good to hear," Robin grinned, delivering his attention to Scarlett once more. "Papa missed his little princess so much!" He pouted, taking Scarlett out of Anne's arms and into his own.

"Hey!" Anne huffed playfully, glaring jokingly at her husband. "I wasn't quite finished bonding with my granddaughter!" She pouted.

"You'll her her back soon enough."

_*_

ALEXANDRA

It was around seven in the evening, and I found myself wandering toward Harry's bedroom to see if he'd go with me to buy some dinner for all of us.

"Hey, would you mind coming with me to buy some dinner so Anne won't have to cook? I inquired hesitantly from the tall lad. He looked up from us mobile phone and sighed inwardly.

"Are you going to pay? I don't plan on paying for your things." He questioned instead, his tone blunt and a bit harsh.

"Oh, um... Yeah of course." I murmured softly; It did sting a little to have him talk to me in such manner, I'll admit.

"Fine," he as he got up from the bed we'd be sharing later on in the night. We walked out of his room in complete and utter silence; I was about to try and make conversation with him because I knew he was back in his arsehole mode so I simply let him be.

"We'll be back, we're just going to buy some dinner. Anything specific you guys want?" I advised Anne and Robin when we walked into the living room where they were playing with Scarlett.

"Oh darling, you don't have to." Anne frowned as she tried to dismiss my offer. I laughed softly, shaking my head gently.

"Don't worry about it. My treat." I grinned kindly. Harry, who was standing next to me, rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Thank you, sweetheart. Whatever's fine with us, right dear?" Anne smiled, turning to look at Robin who was busy with Scarlett and her toys.

"Perfectly fine," he chuckled absentmindedly, his attention focused on his granddaughter. I went over to him to get Scarlett but Anne stopped me briefly.

"You can leave her here with us. We want to spend some more time with our little wiggly girl." Anne cooed.

"Are you sure?" I hesitated, it's not that I don't trust them. They're Scarlett's grandparents for crying out loud; I just didn't want to assume I could leave her with them just because of who they were.