Chapter 17

*Ran's POV*

(Taiko): WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!!

(Shizuka): Taiko, calm down.

What do I do? Taiko was infuriated with (Y/N), which I have no idea why. But then, Taiko started taking a few deep breaths to calm himself and then asked (Y/N).

(Taiko): *sigh* When did it happen?

(Y/N): What?

(Taiko): When did you start seeing a hallucination of him? Was back it at that small celebration party? Did it start here? Or, was it back at the performance?

(Y/N): !!!

(Taiko): So it was the performance.

(Y/N): .....

(Taiko): Your silent treatment is telling me that I'm correct.

(Ran): What are you talking about?

(Taiko): He has a trauma.

(Ran): What?

(Shizuka): .....

I was shocked by what I just heard from Taiko. (Y/N) has a trauma?

(Y/N): You're wrong.....

(Taiko): How am I wrong? You, struggling to sing was already proof enough. Don't think I didn't notice after the performance back from the event. You were also looking at nothing when you turned your back in shock.

(Y/N): That's.....

(Taiko): You've been developing a trauma of your father haven't you? 

(Ran): (Y/N's) father?

(Taiko): Remember how I said that I don't see your way that you're trying to have a new life. Here's what I see of it. You're trying to relive your old life in your hometown as a way to forget Mr. (L/N). Your way of running from the past.

(Y/N): Ugh.....

(Taiko): But apparently, that's not going well for you, is it? Since he'd showed up a few times now.

(Y/N): .....

What happened to his father? The more info that is being said from Taiko, the more confused I am.

(Taiko): (Y/N), I have no choice but to resort to this. I'm gonna make a request to your boss to create an event at CiRCLE. For it to be just us two singing on stage.

(Y/N): What!? That's too sudden!

(Taiko): This is for your own good to get you out in the dumps. The only way to restore that passion out of you again.

(Y/N): There's no way I'm gonna be able to do that! I-I can't sing again.

(Taiko): I'm not gonna take no for an answer.

(Y/N): T-Taiko, you're my friend. You should be-

(Taiko): This "friend" is not here to help you right now. What is standing before you right now is your rival. Have you forgotten about that?

(Y/N): Ugh.....

(Taiko): I'm giving you a couple of weeks to prepare yourself once I make the request to your boss. I'll be taking my leave now. Let's go, Shizuka.

(Shizuka): Yeah. Ran, take care of him for us. You know what to do.

Taiko and Shizuka exit through the door. (Y/N) and I were the only ones left in the room